The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

He is not going to get the free kicks off European referees that he gets off premier league referees, may need to try and stay on his feet a bit longer.

unless he’s in the penalty area.

Edited by smg
Hindsight.

3 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Jackamania is just starting to heat up fellas. He's been England's only good attacker tonight, so far ahead of the rest. 

And he’s still unfit and playing at 70% of his usual self.

Just now, Vancvillan said:

I actually think the opposite - wants to get to him to 100% match fitness as quickly as possible.

GS is on for an absolute hiding if he doesn't play Jack and we (predictably) don't create in the first game.

Yeah I think Southgate wants him playing. He knows how good he is now and he also knows the pressure from fans and media if he doesn't pick him and we don't win.

3 minutes ago, Vancvillan said:

I actually think the opposite - wants to get to him to 100% match fitness as quickly as possible.

GS is on for an absolute hiding if he doesn't play Jack and we (predictably) don't create in the first game.

I really hope you're right. 

Played well, maybe even England's best player again, but feel like he'd be even more affective if he played further forward and saw more of the ball in the final third, you'd see more runs like the one for the penalty and the one he made in the first half.

14 minutes ago, Denaldinho said:

Foden - Mount - Grealish 

Kane

That is our attacking trio 

Errrmmm, 4 names in your trio 😜

but I do agree 😀

Edited by ender4
  • Like 1

Â