The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see that line-up work a lot better without Kane dropping back 50 yards leaving no one up front.

Agreed.

Was weird how Kane operated in the last game

39 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Looks like a 4-2-3-1

Johnstone

godfrey     White    Mings   Shaw

phillips    Ward - prowse

sancho.   Grealish.    Rashford

calvert lewin

Yep that's how I see it too

Its the formation that he should play in the euros so big audition for Jack, he needs to play well and sell this shape to Southgate to stop him reverting back to a safer defence and midfield 

I of course hope he smashes it out of the park, I feel like this is a big night for our euros, Jack gets MOTM and we play him there vs Croatia and take it from there 

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yep that's how I see it too

Its the formation that he should play in the euros so big audition for Jack, he needs to play well and sell this shape to Southgate to stop him reverting back to a safer defence and midfield 

I of course hope he smashes it out of the park, I feel like this is a big night for our euros, Jack gets MOTM and we play him there vs Croatia and take it from there 

I really hope we see Grealish at his best. They were raving about him against Austria and it was a 6.5 performance. 

Just now, Villa87 said:

I really hope we see Grealish at his best. They were raving about him against Austria and it was a 6.5 performance. 

Me too

Depends on DCL though unfortunately, if he's static and can't get in to the game then I can see it being a night where grealish "holds on to the ball for too long" 

Hopefully rashford and sancho change that, the good thing is its a big night for all 4 of the attack really, give Jack the ball and have them buzzing around him and he'll pick them out 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Agreed.

Was weird how Kane operated in the last game

It was expected. Kane will have Rashford and Sterling with of him. Both speed merchants that look to get in behind. That will work well, especially with Jack as number 10.

He is not going to get the free kicks off European referees that he gets off premier league referees, may need to try and stay on his feet a bit longer.

Â