The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

this would get my vote. but not in a month of sundays does southgate leave both sterling and rashford on the bench

Sterling, Rashford and Sancho do offer pace and those 4 players like the ball played to their feet so I dont think it would be as effective as people make out

6 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

That game might help fans of other clubs see just how much he gets kicked 

You'd like to think so

I always enjoy social media when you see Jack do what he does, defended goes to ground but Jack has quicker feet he knows the defender is going to clatter him he even takes a touch that draws the contact he's literally throwing himself in to a shin high sliding tackle having already won the ball... 

"the puffs on the floor again"

What are you watching? Because its either something different or you don't understand it

I love the notion that he's soft after he's just inflicted a scything on himself 

He was OK tonight, not at full flow in a game that blatantly never meant anything to anyone, the main thing in these friendlies is you sit there and say he links up with him, chemistry is good with him, understands him...jack reads the whole team, plays well with everyone 

• Like 1

Only concern is in the interview I thought I heard him say that he can still feel it (regarding his injury)..... No one else pick up on that. Still feeling a niggle after missing 12 games is very concerning especially when international football games come thick and fast. How long do they get off before the season starts? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I'd wait until he is voted player of the tournament

Only people who don't like him are thick blose, dog head, baggies and leeds fans. 

40/1 earlier today if you fancy a flutter

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

this would get my vote. but not in a month of sundays does southgate leave both sterling and rashford on the bench

Insane bench to call on though if things need changing. 

33 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I got quite annoyed after half an hour when the commentator said the ref needed to get involved and protect Jack a bit. Like they ever say that when Villa are playing....

If he ever does leave for a more fashionable club, that is a narrative which will come out more and more. 

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

---------------------------Kane---------------------------

Grealish-------------Mount----------------Foden

Simple.

Now don't get me wrong, Rashford, Sterling and Sancho are excellent players, but those three are better.

---------------Henderson------------------

James---Stones---McGuire or Mings------Shaw

-----------------------Rice-----------------------------

----------------Mount----Foden--------------------

Sancho-----------------------------------Jack

---------------------Kane-------------------------

• Like 1

Grealish thread is up to page 529 on Blue Moon. Couldn't resist creating an account but have to wait for admin approval. Some thought he was rubbish for England lol. Others think we have no money and can't live without Luiz so that's some kind of bargaining chip that means Grealish will sign for them lol. Need to set them straight

• Haha 4

Â