The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

38 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Then a Wolves fan pops up laughing he isn't as good as Neves.

Haha the more and more Jack's profile raised they kept wheeling this line out.  Then it started to get more desperate then in the last year they've totally stopped with it.

Neves is now being touted at £35m whilst Grealish is £100m+.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Haha the more and more Jack's profile raised they kept wheeling this line out.  Then it started to get more desperate then in the last year they've totally stopped with it.

Neves is now being touted at £35m whilst Grealish is £100m+.

Wolves fans and Neves, Leeds fans and Hernandez, Leicester fans and Maddison.

He's swatted them all aside.

Mount the only one who's stood up to scrutiny. And they've largely drifted apart in position anyway. Still, I can't believe anyone with a brain would honestly want Mount as a winger ahead of Grealish.

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Start the bidding at £4 million

Welcome to VT Mr Levy. Chuck in 1 of your reserves and……..we’ll still tell you to piss off. 

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

Welcome to VT Mr Levy. Chuck in 1 of your reserves and……..we’ll still tell you to piss off. 

How about Onamah, a scratch card, and a tub of jellied eels?

13 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Wolves fans and Neves, Leeds fans and Hernandez, Leicester fans and Maddison.

He's swatted them all aside.

Mount the only one who's stood up to scrutiny. And they've largely drifted apart in position anyway. Still, I can't believe anyone with a brain would honestly want Mount as a winger ahead of Grealish.

Fans of other clubs were just desperate for him not to be good.  Their resistance has finally been ground down now it seems so their line now is that he's a great player but dives too much.

I have noticed that this doesn't apply to fans of "top" clubs though so I will put it down to jealousy.

Edited by Wainy316

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Extremely important our recruitment team judge potential signings on ONE season only. Gives a greater scope for potential. **** it, why not just judge it on one game instead?

Maybe check out our visiting Werder fan's opinion 

18 hours ago, Osirus said:

Jack has got to be the highest quality player representing us at a major tournament? 

And he’s a Villa lad and our captain, **** glorious that is 

A certain God went to 2 World Cups 😉

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Playing devil's advocate are you gullible or haven't learned by now that they make this shit up every season

Clearly didn't understand the post 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

As usual I'll be wincing at every challenge that goes near him.

Wait till John mcginn snaps him in half, then runs away shaking his fist calling him a diving wee *****

(it's a recurring nightmare) 

Â