The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Good news.

If he does stay for another year and have a good season then we'll probably be in Europe. The season after that who knows we should be aiming for top six or better.

Hence Grealish should just stay and become the greatest footballer Villa have ever had.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Grealish nominated for PL POTS, but didn't even win our own players or fans votes. Is this as strange as I think it is?

It seems to me like a popularity contest of the players everyone’s heard of. The result won’t be the actual best player of the season, it’ll be the most popular player with the biggest worldwide fan base.

1 hour ago, Villaphan04 said:

At least Ash Preece does tend to get some info from the club, a hell of a lot more than Gregg Evans. I’m inclined to believe the statement from him, there’s no way on earth we’d be looking to sell Grealish now. 

10 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Grealish nominated for PL POTS, but didn't even win our own players or fans votes. Is this as strange as I think it is?

I think it's partially because we're used to Grealish being world class for us, so Martinez coming in and also being world class in his first season had more of an effect.

23 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

At least Ash Preece does tend to get some info from the club, a hell of a lot more than Gregg Evans. I’m inclined to believe the statement from him, there’s no way on earth we’d be looking to sell Grealish now. 

But if you read the article he hedges a bit by saying it's in Grealish's hands and whether he demands European football...

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Sounds like media training bollocks to me

"Phil foden?" 

"nah not for me gaz, don't rate him, not sure how he's managed to blag it so far" 

His answer for Sterling was politically correct media training guff, but he kind of let loose when asked about Jack there. Let out a genuine "oof, great player". He basically said he's one of the few players on his wavelength :lol:

15 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

But if you read the article he hedges a bit by saying it's in Grealish's hands and whether he demands European football...

How likely is Jack to force the club to sell him? If he walked in and said I'm done here with Villa I want to leave then of course we would sell him for the right offer. Jack would never do that though. He'd want his departure from Villa to be understood by all and at the mid point of his contract where we get a large fee and he get's the chance for 5 years at the very top. 

12 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

His answer for Sterling was politically correct media training guff, but he kind of let loose when asked about Jack there. Let out a genuine "oof, great player". He basically said he's one of the few players on his wavelength :lol:

By on his wave length you mean he isn't pulling a face at him asking why the **** he isn't in the penalty box?  

😉

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

By on his wave length you mean he isn't pulling a face at him asking why the **** he isn't in the penalty box?  

😉

I bloody well hope so. I swear if I see Kane hanging around the center circle in the Euros...

" Not for sale AT ANY PRICE" I just read.

This still won't stop any of the bollox stories, conspiracy theories or some of our fans encouraging him to go for his " own good though ". lol

I expect the next 100 articles to be " Every player has a price "

21 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

" Not for sale AT ANY PRICE" I just read.

This still won't stop any of the bollox stories, conspiracy theories or some of our fans encouraging him to go for his " own good though ". lol

I expect the next 100 articles to be " Every player has a price "

These articles were literally coming out 4 games into the season. About a month after signing his 5 year deal ffs

• Like 1

Â