The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Kane on Grealish:

"ooph!, fantastic player, i love Jack, love Jack as a player, from when he came in and I started training with Jack we just had a real good connection, he see's the game a lot of how i see the game in terms of how he passes and how he moves, always looking forward and putting balls in, trusting your team mates to have the touch be able to handle it, i think he is a real player and one who is going to be very special for the future."

timestamped @2m24s for your viewing pleasure.:

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Unpopular opinion but I do like Kane. Has a lot more about him than most footballers.

Yeah it’s media training vanilla stuff but I’ve seen other players carry it off worse. You can tell he rates Grealish higher than Sterling 😅

Birmingham Live running yet another "Grealish to ManCity" headline.

Does anyone seriously read any of the wank they put out?

• Like 2

Just now, rjw63 said:

Birmingham Live running yet another "Grealish to ManCity" headline.

Does anyone seriously read any of the wank they put out?

Newsnow became tolerable after I activated the blacklist function of that site.

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Bruno fernandes or salah wins that competition

fan votes are a waste of time

I'd give it to Dias personally but of course i voted for jack

Bruno will win as United fans will vote in huge numbers. 

15 minutes ago, Dirtysanchez said:

Just listened to a football podcast with Miguel Delaney as a guest, he said he has been told that Grealish to City is a done deal, really hope he’s wrong. 

Even if we were resigned to selling him surely we'd let the Euros play out first to see if some millions can be added to his value.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dirtysanchez said:

Just listened to a football podcast with Miguel Delaney as a guest, he said he has been told that Grealish to City is a done deal, really hope he’s wrong. 

Just listened to that. He says they still have to sell Sterling and some other players. Still sounds very speculative to me.

I honestly would be gutted if Grealish left this summer. I wouldn’t have been surprised if he left last summer but having signed the new deal and us improving so much it would such a massive let down.

29 minutes ago, Dirtysanchez said:

Sounds like a setup for a bad joke. What is podcast called so I can listen and go to sleep angry

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Sounds like a setup for a bad joke. What is podcast called so I can listen and go to sleep angry

It’s called second captains, the episode on the 31st of May. It’s in the last 10-7 mins

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bose said:

It’s called second captains, the episode on the 31st of May. It’s in the last 10-7 mins

Thanks for saving me an hour and 20 minutes of bullshit. He heard hearsay of Grealish friend on golf course with Pep and it's done deal. Guy is a gobshite

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bose said:

I listened to half of that yesterday and now you've ruined the ending.

Sad Face Ok GIF - SadFace Ok Cute - Discover & Share GIFs

1 hour ago, Dirtysanchez said:

He didn't say it like that. He said 'The way people are talking it's a done deal.'

He could well be talking about the endless reports in the papers. Just like the endless reports last year and the year before that. 

• Like 2

Â