The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I always think Foden plays well against us as we tuck narrow and he drifts wide in to the freedom of the park, especially the cup final he had so much time and space 

That's why I think him and Jack would kill the euros, foden has a quick mind and quick feet, Jack draws players in and commits them, foden off him would be a nightmare 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

I rate mount. I think he's a lot better than foden. 

And saka. 

I think being the best attacking/creative player on your team means a lot more than being 5th option. (With De bruyne, Mahrez, Bernard Silva, Gundogan and Sterling) 

Still going with this?!

Everybody is entitled to their opinion but on this you either don’t know what you are talking about or trolling.  It’s not even a debatable point....it’s getting up there with flat earth opinions where I don’t even know where to start basing the debate on because the other person is so wrong.  If Foden has been average or bad this season you obviously know very little about football.

The final paragraph is just a bad attempt and failing in trying to justify your opinion.

As I said in my prior post, I can’t take you seriously on this topic...

Edited by nick76

23 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Every time I've watched city. Foden has looked average or bad. I think he is benefitting a lot from the fact his teammates get the vast majority of the attention so when he does something it is almost always in a 1v1 situation. 

Mount has been Chelseas best player this year. You wouldn't say that about Foden. 

Personally I think that Pulisic/Kante have been Chelsea's best players this year. 

(Btw your views on Foden are literally contrary to 105% of the population of this country, just saying)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Personally I think that Pulisic/Kante have been Chelsea's best players this year. 

(Btw your views on Foden are literally contrary to 105% of the population of this country, just saying)

Pulisic played 12th least PL minutes and 15th least CL minutes of Chelsea squad. He's a good player but I don't think he featured enough to be better than several other Chelsea players

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

Pulisic played 12th least PL minutes and 15th least CL minutes of Chelsea squad. He's a good player but I don't think he featured enough to be better than several other Chelsea players

Woefully underused and has made a massive impact in the games that he's started in and come off the bench for. 

3 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Woefully underused and has made a massive impact in the games that he's started in and come off the bench for. 

I only just looked up his minutes to make sure I wasn't imagining that he hadn't featured as much

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

As Kiwivillan said Pulisic has barely played and Kante isn't an attacking player so isn't alleviating the pressure off of mount to produce. 

Foden is good for a 21 year old but he's not a great player. As I have said I'd take 5 wingers/cams at City ahead of him. And a lot of other English players.

Grealish, Mount, Saka, Greenwood (although similar story for him in regards to having lots of help), Barnes for sure, Sancho, Eze, Bowen, Sterling all ahead of him for England places in my opinion. 

The joke died hours ago. You can stop now

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I genuinely think at current trajectory Foden has the potential to become one of the greatest English players ever.  But yeah on second thoughts Harvey Barnes is better.

Right now yes

Barnes was Leicesters best player when fit this season.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

Please, please stop.

All producing similar stats in worse teams. They may not be better in the future but as of this moment I'd take them over him. 

Like are we forgetting the last time city had a 19 year old scored 8 goals in a season. It was Ihaenacho who is now looking pretty good but pretty much did nothing for 3 seasons at Leicester. I'm sorry I don't think performances in peps Man City team equates to actual quality. This is like the same arguement with players like Lingard and Alli. They performed well in good sides with a system that suited them. That doesn't necessarily translate. I think foden is a lot better than those 2 were. But like at the same time I'm not anticipating him to be English footballs GOAT.

He will probably end up like a top 50 player in world football maybe top 25. But it's not like he is Mbappe or Halaand. 

Edited by MotoMkali

7 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

As Kiwivillan said Pulisic has barely played and Kante isn't an attacking player so isn't alleviating the pressure off of mount to produce. 

Foden is good for a 21 year old but he's not a great player. As I have said I'd take 5 wingers/cams at City ahead of him. And a lot of other English players.

Grealish, Mount, Saka, Greenwood (although similar story for him in regards to having lots of help), Barnes for sure, Sancho, Eze, Bowen, Sterling all ahead of him for England places in my opinion. 

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

7 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Grealish is the only one I’d take over him in this moment and even then I admit that Foden will likely surpass him.

Jack  would have made more of an impact than Foden in that shit show of final. Foden is a great player but Jack is better and always will be. 

13 minutes ago, tinker said:

Jack  would have made more of an impact than Foden in that shit show of final. Foden is a great player but Jack is better and always will be. 

I agree but if Jack had been deployed as a false 9 as Foden was, would he have had a similar performance?

Both Jack and Foden need to be played in their best positions to get the best out of them. they’re terrific players.

Â