The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 minutes ago, TRO said:

Free speech.😀

Tell lies and untruths enough times and often enough and it becomes the truth.

It's the beauty of this one though TRO, they contradict themselves within 3 lines of text 🤣

Edited by yayoboy
  • Like 2

Harry Kane is 27 years old coming into his prime and I can understand why he wants to leave spurs - However, Jack is 25 I don't see him leaving for a few years.  The only catalyst i see him moving on next year if we don't do better than 11th 21/22 season.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, yayoboy said:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1443310/Manchester-City-Aston-Villa-Leeds-Grealish-Harrison

"The Midlands side, who finished 11th in the Premier League this season, could supposedly be tempted by bids of around £100m for the England international.

They could then strengthen their squad this summer, just as they did last year with the likes of Ollie Watkins, Matty Cash and Matt Targett.

But various reports state that Villa have no intentions to sell their captain and they have no financial need to do so either."

How do they get away with such bull s##t 🤣

Targett was bought the year before as well!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

I do worry that the scenes of Chelsea players celebrating last night will tempt Jack. Players that he knows aren't as good as him sat with winners medals.

He deserves to win a champions League medal. I somehow hope the owners can convince him that could be with us.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’ve watched Rashford and Sterling in two finals in the last few days and both have been absolutely appalling. Rashford especially. 

Both will start ahead of Jack.

Criminally true.

1 hour ago, cheltenham_villa said:

I do worry that the scenes of Chelsea players celebrating last night will tempt Jack. Players that he knows aren't as good as him sat with winners medals.

I think Man City fans feel the same about Foden.  He saw players from Chelsea celebrating who weren’t as good as him collecting Champions League winner medals.  He’s at a club that has never won it and may never, at least Jack’s club has won it...I feel for Foden and his fans who may think he’ll look elsewhere...

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I think Man City fans feel the same about Foden.  He saw players from Chelsea celebrating who weren’t as good as him collecting Champions League winner medals.  He’s at a club that has never won it and may never, at least Jack’s club has won it...I feel for Foden and his fans who may think he’ll look elsewhere...

I mean foden isn't that good though. Mount is a lot better than him.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, yayoboy said:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1443310/Manchester-City-Aston-Villa-Leeds-Grealish-Harrison

"The Midlands side, who finished 11th in the Premier League this season, could supposedly be tempted by bids of around £100m for the England international.

They could then strengthen their squad this summer, just as they did last year with the likes of Ollie Watkins, Matty Cash and Matt Targett.

But various reports state that Villa have no intentions to sell their captain and they have no financial need to do so either."

How do they get away with such bull s##t 🤣

That is a very longwinded way of saying absolutely nothing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

I mean foden isn't that good though. Mount is a lot better than him.

I think you’re joking but anyway Foden is sublime.  It’s fantastic that we have Grealish, Foden and Mount that are young and English.  Three probable world class talents.  I put Grealish and Foden ahead of Mount at the moment.  Different talents between Foden and Jack obviously but there is just a hairs breathe between them.

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I think you’re joking but anyway Foden is sublime.  It’s fantastic that we have Grealish, Foden and Mount that are young and English.  Three probable world class talents.  I put Grealish and Foden ahead of Mount at the moment.  Different talents between Foden and Jack obviously but there is just a hairs breathe between them.

Yet you watch England look totally pedestrian and get beat by the first actually good team we come up against. 

• Like 1

Just now, sidcow said:

Yet you watch England look totally pedestrian and get beat by the first actually good team we come up against. 

Easy...bloody Southgate!  I watch England and see the players and what they could be and then I watch Southgate’s England.  He gets congratulated for his stats but considering our players he should be getting at least those results.  We have the players to match any country team in Europe.  There is so much talent there but yep, Southgate will screw it up.

• Like 4

Â