The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

13 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Trophies are overrated. There's nothing more ambitious than playing for and captaining your boyhood club. That is what football is all about. Even better if you can win a trophy with your boyhood club.

He knows what NWSE are aiming for and he would be gutted if it happened without him.

Captaining Aston Villa and trying to kick the elitist scum in to touch over moving to a club he probably hates just for some guaranteed trinkets all day long.

Edited by Phil Silvers
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

He knows what NWSE are aiming for and he would be gutted if it happened without him.

Captaining Aston Villa and trying to kick the elitist scum in to touch over moving to a club he probably hates just for some guaranteed trinkets all day long.

I'm not sure there is much to hate about City for an actual footballer, in fact a lot to gain.  That said we have no necessity to sell and I can't see Jack kicking up a fuss if we said no.  But there's a niggling feeling that with his shin problem and already being 25 there may be a limit to the amount of time for him to reach the heights his talent deserves.  In other words if he did want to reach Europe and trophies for Villa he realistically would have to keep playing every match, which seems a struggle.  Tbh I just hope he never goes to United but I think there's a very good chance he will stay here anyway. 

4 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm not sure there is much to hate about City for an actual footballer, in fact a lot to gain.  That said we have no necessity to sell and I can't see Jack kicking up a fuss if we said no.  But there's a niggling feeling that with his shin problem and already being 25 there may be a limit to the amount of time for him to reach the heights his talent deserves.  In other words if he did want to reach Europe and trophies for Villa he realistically would have to keep playing every match, which seems a struggle.  Tbh I just hope he never goes to United but I think there's a very good chance he will stay here anyway. 

The only reason to leave is trophies and I think Citeh is the only place he could go to that guarantees that, he could wait a while at utd so can never see that too and agree that he is most likely a lifer here.

• Like 1

I'm not concerned at all about losing him this window. We reached his goal which was 12-8th with him missing half the season.

Now we need to progress more so we can keep him and compete. Otherwise I'm sure none of us would begrudge him for leaving next summer if we couldn't win trophies with him. At that point he will be what 27 (like 1 month after the season starts). He will want to be competing for trophies.

He's clearly the most talented and most likely best English player of this generation but he won't be recognised as such unless he wins. And for these guys legacy is as important as anything. 

• Like 2

He'll never leave, manu in decline still, Pool have an ageing squad that will need a rebuild in time, Citeh and Chelsea are the pain, buying success scumbags, I see them as Randolph and Mortmer Duke and we are Winthorp and Billy Ray Valentine and I would never be trading places with the scum.

Ps.. just need Jamie Lee to get her knockers out in this equation somehow.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AJ said:

Really? Every f###ing window?

The so called super 6, their shit dribbling fans, and the English media can all go choke on a dick.

Only way it will stop is if we become one of those super 6

I couldn't be less worried about Grealish leaving this summer. Not a chance. 

Just going to have to laugh at the countless number of articles there will be about him leaving. 

If City are gonna blow 100 mill, it's gonna be on Kane. There is no need for a Grealish at the moment, they have Foden, would be a waste of money even for Man City.

If they bought Kane and Grealish...........................................Season over!!

To keep a Jack we need to build a team to compete at the top of the league and I think we will. To do it we need to spend £100-150m, at that point we can match anyone (if jack stays) 

Grealish if he gets regular England time will be the new Beckham marketing wise.

Hasn't really been a player in football marketing wise like Beckham, liked by rich people poor people, black, white, Asian people who don't even like football all knew him and liked him, even Americans!! 

Get in the England team, become undroppable this summer and then you can add another 25 to 40 million on his value, he is THAT marketable 

Edited by brummybloke
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

So Grealish is going to take who's position at City?

Gündoğan, Sterling or De Bruyne?

I just can't see it to be honest and the price £100 million is way too low for NSWE I'd have thought.

Sterling been poor this season

Edited by villalad21

21 minutes ago, Denaldinho said:

Been poor? Foden is just simply a better player.  I have great respect for sterling but he caved to a 20 year old.

Add the fact he has Mahrez and Torres and sometimes  Bernado Silva and Jesus to compete in those wide areas they are pretty stacked in those forward positions 

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

Add the fact he has Mahrez and Torres and sometimes  Bernado Silva and Jesus to compete in those wide areas they are pretty stacked in those forward positions 

Agreed, very unique situation which i remember being at united.  Jesus however is overrated tbh hence why they look to try and replace ageuro.  If they get Kane i can see dominance in the league for years. 

Â