The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Oh how I've missed watching him play football. Ran the show as usual. 

Are there going to be any more friendlies before the Euros? 1 or 2 of those + Sunday and he should be back in tip top condition for the tournament.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I'd be worrying about Kane's body language if I was a Spurs fan, which thankfully I'm not. He didn''t look happy all game.

He'll be asking to leave next. 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

We were. That game away to Hull. That had all the feeling that he was off. Thank God for the new owners. 

The irony being that we thought we were losing him to Spurs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Proving me right, thanks Jack.

Jack at CAM, El Ghazi left wing, and we get the best out of both of them.

Yes,  we can improve on AEG, or buy a world class CAM and move Jack back to the left,  but for me,  Jack is far too good a player to be stuck on the wing.  He's world class, a complete one off and needs to be in the middle of the pitch where it is most difficult and brings out the best in him. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Wanks must have made 3 or 4 fouls and wasnt given anything

anyway Jack is back, this was much improved and his fitness is getting better. Pity just one game left for the season

Typo?

59 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Love the bloke but his body language was a little concerning... anyone else? Or am I reading too much into nothing?

Was smiling at the end....top players are all moody shits during games. Trying to always get more. I think your reading into it too much. 

Great to see Jack back and the team looks a different beast with him in the team. Have to agree with others that I love it when he plays in the position he played today. It also means El Ghazi can play in his preferred position which he deserves given how effective he has been on the whole.

• Like 3

That 8 penalty box entries is the big stat, before the injury he was the highest in the league I think, maybe one of the highest in europe on one of those fancy graphs

That's what he does, runs with the ball at defences and it's horrible to play against 

That's where he's unlike other England players 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I see Micah Richards is spouting the same old shite about Jack, he'd "be brilliant in the Man Citeh team".

spacer.png

Makes me laugh that because citeh are new money and everything is all so recent, he's the only citeh pundit sky can find, must be gutting for them. Oh and BTW, he's a citeh legend, won 2 majors with them. #SkyRealtop4scum6out

14 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I'd be worrying about Kane's body language if I was a Spurs fan, which thankfully I'm not. He didn''t look happy all game.

He never looks happy.

I do like Richards but he has basic views of the game.

There's a clip of him moaning about how ridiculous it was that Remi Garde was trying to tell him how to control the ball. I know Remi Garde had a shocker at Villa but he was probably looking at the small details, with Richards too ignorant to see it. I remember Sterling saying that Pep had told him how to control the ball so that his first touch sets him up to put the defender on the back foot, and how much it had helped his game.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I do like Richards but he has basic views of the game.

There's a clip of him moaning about how ridiculous it was that Remi Garde was trying to tell him how to control the ball. I know Remi Garde had a shocker at Villa but he was probably looking at the small details, with Richards too ignorant to see it. I remember Sterling saying that Pep had told him how to control the ball so that his first touch sets him up to put the defender on the back foot, and how much it had helped his game.

I honestly have no idea how any Villa fan can like Richards. Along with Sherwood and Lescott, he's the embodiment of why we went down - overpaid prick who just couldn't be arsed and blamed everyone else for his failings. I don't care if he's 'bubbly' - he's a rocket polisher. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Â