The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

When he plays at cam the whole team is so much better. Why do people want to move him out of the position where he destroys a teams shape, can receive the ball anywhere, gets it more often and the decision making is in his hands? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

When he plays at cam the whole team is so much better. Why do people want to move him out of the position where he destroys a teams shape, can receive the ball anywhere, gets it more often and the decision making is in his hands? 

Yes we look a much better team with him at cam and it solves the problem of that position which has been a problem. 

I love him. Unless one day he goes,then I'll act like a jealous ex.

Seriously, I think the team benefits more when he's central. We won that midfield battle today with him stretching them centrallyaking pocket for mcginn to run through. He does so much when off the ball never mind on it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Love the bloke but his body language was a little concerning... anyone else? Or am I reading too much into nothing?

I'd be worrying about Kane's body language if I was a Spurs fan, which thankfully I'm not. He didn''t look happy all game.

35 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Again I made the mistake of venturing on to twitter during the game... 

Tanganga kicks straight through him to get a piece of the ball "diving again" "games gone soft'

Madness, they battered him 

Is that when he violently shoulder barged him? That was a yellow but the ref was bias all game! 

22 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Love the bloke but his body language was a little concerning... anyone else? Or am I reading too much into nothing?

He was the best player on the pitch nothing to worry about.

Wanks must have made 3 or 4 fouls and wasnt given anything

anyway Jack is back, this was much improved and his fitness is getting better. Pity just one game left for the season

11 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I'd be worrying about Kane's body language if I was a Spurs fan, which thankfully I'm not. He didn''t look happy all game.

Looked like he was on the verge of tears while clapping to the fans after the match.

My nightmare is if we ever get to that point with Jack at VP

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Could have been in pain for all we know.

He was getting clattered as well.

I actually thought his body language was a bit better than last game.

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Wanks must have made 3 or 4 fouls and wasnt given anything

anyway Jack is back, this was much improved and his fitness is getting better. Pity just one game left for the season

I noticed this during the game, it's almost as if they've been told to give him less.

Irony is, it seems these " rules " and acknowledgement tend to only go against us.

3 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

Looked like he was on the verge of tears while clapping to the fans after the match.

My nightmare is if we ever get to that point with Jack at VP

We were. That game away to Hull. That had all the feeling that he was off. Thank God for the new owners. 

• Like 3

Â