The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Listen, Jacks still a kid and should still be in school but now hes being private tutored because they want to aid jacks footballing career more aswell.

Theres a lot of things i cant say but it has nothing to do with jack leaving for united :? . We all had a great night and rio was a massive help for jack by giving him some helpful advice. Jacks villa through and through and he wants to continue his footballing career at villa park :)

As someone else said if you was doing your job and someone that inspirational ( or equivalent ) said would you come down to manchester and have a meal,watch the game and talk would you? And dont give the 4-0 result excuse because it was extremely dissapointing and none of us enjoyed the match.

• 2 months later...
to be fair to the lad its not really his fault we were shit is it! not sure if he was with the squad or travelling as a fan or what but im 27 and a lifelong villa fan and if rio had said to me last night fancy going for a meal, ill drive, im pretty sure id have said yeah alright mate and then put some pics on twitter too

he's done nothing wrong IMO opportunity of a life time and he took it

I'm just hoping Rio wasn't trying to get him to declare for the English senior team. The Ireland team really needs some talent coming through!

Doesn't really bother me if Ireland select England rejects tbh.

Or perhaps he actually wants to play international football?

What if he got picked for England once then fell out of favour, like so many have for England in the past?

Let the lad make his own choices.

Or maybe, despite England desperately chasing Jack to play for them, he has decided to play for Ireland because he is proud of his family heritage?????????????

Doesn't really bother me if Ireland select England rejects tbh.

Ha, ha! You think Grealish (and Ciaran Clark for that matter) are "England rejects"? I would argue they are two top, top prospects who are simply very proud to be Irish.

Lol Grealish is widely seen as one of the top prospects in the British game (already some fans of other clubs have spoken of him) and is being edged in with Ferdinand at united at our game vs them last season. He isn't an 'England reject' by any stretch. He probably just see's himself as Irish.

He is also one of our top prospects and if playing for Ireland means he's less likely to get injured in a summer tournament or tapped up on International duty then its fine by me.

It also means we wont be crying over an England midfield of:

Grealish--Gardner--Other--Graham

in a few years, crying 'Oh what could have been had they all just stayed' for another decade :P

Â