The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Not ready to start Palace according to Smith. What do we think about Euros?

He didn't look ready to start to me. I think he'll go to the Euros, but I don't think he'll be fully fit when he does, and I think he may only have started one match by that stage.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

To be honest with how much water was on the pitch and the standard of football from both sides. I'm just glad he got off in one piece.

Cringed when he got the kick in the shin.

Obviously not 100 percent, but a damning indictment on the rest of the team, that a barely fit Jack, is better than alot of them.

And i mean at the basics... passing, controlling and running.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Phil Foden is quite good as well if we are honest.

He is. Tbf I actually need to see more of him. But does he have the same drag your team through anything mentality as Jack?

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

And dare I say it Mason Mount and Harry Kane. 

I'm actually apprehensive of bigging up certain other English players deemed as competition to Jack, as it's blasphemous in some corners of Villa World. lol

In current form, i'd say Foden is the best, but Jack has been out for too long for it to maybe be a fair comparison.

They are slightly different players and could compliment each other though I think.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm actually apprehensive of bigging up certain other English players deemed as competition to Jack, as it's blasphemous in some corners of Villa World. lol

In current form, i'd say Foden is the best, but Jack has been out for too long for it to maybe be a fair comparison.

They are slightly different players and could compliment each other though I think.

Yeah I agree, Foden has been fantastic for a few months now but all the while Jack may well have been just as good if not better if fit.

I think, rightly or wrongly that the injury will make a few suitors think twice about Jack. Not sure if that makes me happy that we can keep him, or sad that he isn’t playing in a top, top side.

Maybe a bit of both.

That said I hope those shitstains at Man U don’t get him.

• Shocked 1

11 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I think, rightly or wrongly that the injury will make a few suitors think twice about Jack. Not sure if that makes me happy that we can keep him, or sad that he isn’t playing in a top, top side.

Maybe a bit of both.

That said I hope those shitstains at Man U don’t get him.

but he is

Sterling has been poor this season imo, rashford not much better. If Jack proves his fitness over the next few games he'll go. Foden or not the call for him to be there will be from the 4 corners of the country. Rightly so. 

Â