The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

If Dean Smith doesn't publish Jack's doctors notes in full he can **** right off and take NSWE with him as well. 

I demand a full explanation............ and copies of his x rays. Even though they will be meaningless to me I demand to see them. 

I've been in the club shop FFS, they owe me. 

x ray skeleton GIF

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

This wont be the last of this injury. It looks like a injury grealish will suffer with throughout his career.

Thats why its absolutely critcial we learn to be able to play without him and not always be so relaint on him

If this is true then we should cash in!!

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Or benefit from having a player that loves us who wouldn't be with us in a million years unless he supported us,  and would almost certainly move on if his ambitions aren't met in the next season or 2.  And accept that he'll only play ~30 games per season.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

McGrath and Laursen had to carefully manage permanent injuries/long term problems. Pretty important players for Villa as I recall. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Frustrating how little we were able to get the ball up to him.  Two good runs and he was definitely blocked off on the edge of the area, I think he fell a bit too theatrically though.  

Â