The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

20 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

I had shin splints about 8 years ago when I regularly played football; I would get them, rest them up for a month and then first game back they would reappear. Other weeks I could get them, rest them for a few days and they would be fine.

Similar to me, hence why I wasn’t surprised when about a month ago Jack started training again and started to feel some pain and thus we haven’t seen him since.  Always a hit and miss injury of how long it would last or feel some longer discomfort.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMelvillan said:

Much in the same way women with big boobies get sore backs.

Not even gonna bother with the gif, you're just asking for it. 

Kudos from me for using boobies though. Class. 

15 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

I'm just going to guess that it has already been said, and dealt with swiftly, but what is Jack's agent saying such things for.... A summer of this (again)!??

The problem with football agents in the modern day.

Their paydays either come from a transfer or a new contract - he's effectively keeping Villa on their toes to ensure himself a nice pay package again.

26 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

I'm not a medical professional granted but I reckon his shins are sore because they are weighed down by his massive calves. Much in the same way women with big boobies get sore backs.

Maybe it’s due to a build up of awesome. Needs to release some awesome and he’s good to go.

He's gonna just have to take cortisone injections(again? He referenced in a video he'd had injections) if the problem reoccurs. Southgate won't take him Match unfit to the Euros regardless of his talent. I just hope he can get over it as it'll be a short break until preseason and next season. 

54 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

I'm not a medical professional granted but I reckon his shins are sore because they are weighed down by his massive calves. Much in the same way women with big boobies get sore backs.

You’re actually not on a crazy tangent there, it’s thought to be to do with the stresses of the lower leg muscles and the connective tissue to the bone and heavier impact on hard surfaces causing inflamation and damage between the two.

Edited by a m ole

The agent knows, at some point he's going to make a good 10-15 million off Jack. 

With Covid finances and his injury this season, he won't get maximum amount. If Jack has a good euros, stays injury free and plays how we know he can next season, expect him to be touted absolutely everywhere. 

8 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i hope he's 100% and we're not rushing him

There's no way we'd risk him with the Euros fast approaching. He'll be raring to go if he is named in the squad.

28 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Good. Grealish back and Ollie out? Solve the Ollie problem with Grealish as a false 9 with runners going beyond him. It's a bit off the wall and probably won't happen but I think it could work.

Just now, sparrow1988 said:

Good. Grealish back and Ollie out? Solve the Ollie problem with Grealish as a false 9 with runners going beyond him. It's a bit off the wall and probably won't happen but I think it could work.

or bert up front with jack out wide? realistically will just drop el ghaz and play davis

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

or bert up front with jack out wide? realistically will just drop el ghaz and play davis

I'd rather the Grealish up front if we're experimenting. I think that Bertie is a better finisher and therefore would want him in the finishing positions.

But like you said realistically it's Anwar dropped and Davis starts.

21 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i hope he's 100% and we're not rushing him

return to the 18 would suggest to me that he'll be on the bench and will come on for a cameo.

There would be absolutely no reason for us to rush him back so I agree, I hope we're not, but I doubt that we are

7 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

I'd rather the Grealish up front if we're experimenting. I think that Bertie is a better finisher and therefore would want him in the finishing positions.

But like you said realistically it's Anwar dropped and Davis starts.

I’d drop Barkley and leave Anwar in, but I agree it’ll be Anwar dropped. The thing with Bertie is that hasn’t he played successfully at CF before?

Â