The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I'd rather Jack be right now for next season. Were not getting Europe and although we need a decent finish to lure better players I would rather not rush Jack back.

If he does comeback I do not want him risked in games, he has to be subbed off if were winning.

19 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Bit of a love in with him and Southgate today in the stands , looked like Southgate genuinely  likes him 

I think Southgate was just trying to flog him a few ounces of Moroccan Gold. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

even though this is a pretty funny advert, I think that might be good for him and the club. Might get a few new fans because of it 

What is he saying it sound like its in another language 

30 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

even though this is a pretty funny advert, I think that might be good for him and the club. Might get a few new fans because of it 

waiting for people to make a conspiracy theory that he is fit enough for an ad then he should be fit enough to play 😛 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

waiting for people to make a conspiracy theory that he is fit enough for an ad then he should be fit enough to play 😛 

Or that he's fit and doesn't want to play for us because he's off to a bigger club in Summer 🤣.

Another add. His brand is growing.

Jack Grealish spotted in Euros TV advert in hint Aston Villa star will be called up to Gareth Southgate’s England squad

The Aston Villa captain, who has enjoyed a stunning season before injury put him out, was spotted filming the ad in Manchester City centre. 

Also testing out their acting skills were France and Manchester United legend Eric Cantona and former Italy star Franco Baresi.

Grealish was spotted sat down at a barbers' with a worker ensuring not a hair was out of place.

He also stars in a Call of Duty advert that has left football fans in fits of laughter after he volleys a GRENADE.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/14743212/jack-grealish-england-euro2020-manchester-aston-villa/

Â