The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, VillaJay said:

It's a media driven world now, if jack is out for 3/6/9 months or whatever, why not just state it and temper expectations. We shouldn't respond to rumours but the lack of transparency around injuries is strange, if it's to keep the other teams guessing around his injury status, i still don't see the point, we need to be more than Jack FC. The best sides in the world would miss a player of Jacks quality but the track record of villa and injuries in general is strange, Jack, Barkley Engels, Hause etc., Have all been missing for what we're told is weeks and ends up being months and it just fuels unnecessary rumours.

but he's not lied so far has he.  At the press conference yesterday he said Jack was going to play, then after that they trained and he suffered either setback or a knock and didnt get picked today.  I'm not sure what this "media world" wants! Do they want text messages about everything that goes on? Smith to get a media poster to come onto websites like this and tell us Jack had a set back?  I'm just not sure.  It's like with Jack generally, despite everything, our owners, signing a 5 year contract and the progression this season....a tweet from a nobody or a rag paper speculate that Jack is leaving and the rumour mill goes bonkers.  Also whatever Dean says some fans will believe, some fans wont......rumours will happen whatever because nobody believes anybody, trolls troll and media want clickbait so make up rubbish.  Injuries arent always easy to predict how long they will take to heal, nevermind set backs and other factors....the modern world needing to know everything now is unrealistic and silly!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rich192 said:

If the FA were aware of his "regular cocaine problems", I'd highly doubt he'd have played so much for England this season.

We all know he has an uncontrollable penchant for ebony cleavage and has had to spend time in rehab after the floodgates opened at the reintroduction of the outdoor rule of 6.  

I heard off someone fairly well connected once that he absolutely loves the gear. 

I don’t think this is that for one second, but it’s always lingered in the back of my mind. 

This time around though he’s just got a really bad injury. I don’t buy into him being ill or breaking down in training yesterday, I just think he’s... injured. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s out for the rest of the season tbh. 

Edited by Delphinho123

If he was secretly injured for the rest of the season we wouldn't be asking him to pretend to be training with us for photos to try and trick the opposition or whatever, can't believe that people actually believe this kind of stuff. He's been injured and has now suffered a setback that's all.

• Thanks 1

I feel for Jack if he does miss the Euro's.

I really want Jack back playing for us, we need him back despite today

The upside if he does miss the Euro's is that he get a really good rest after two heavy seasons and will be fresh for next season for us.  So from a selfish Villa point of view, if he is struggling and we are going to miss him for another month or so, I dont mind him missing the Euro's because I care far more about the Villa than I do the England team and a top flying, fresh Jack next season playing a couple of quality signings we could be quality next season.  If he goes to the Euro's he may have some tiredness or delay going into the new season.

Obviously I want England to do well but not at the expense of Villa.

2 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

I'm in south brum too. Same rumours that went round when he had his kidney injury and the first shin splints problem. Basically, he's not injured but has an ongoing cocaine problem which he keeps periodically getting caught out for, hence the 'suspicious' hushed up injuries with no set end date. Implication being each injury is cover for him serving a drugs ban. The whole FA are in on it to protect their poster boy.

I suffer with shin splints myself, they flare up randomly, sometimes lasts a week, sometimes much longer. 

It's bitter blue nose bollocks, basically. 

Rub his shins in cocaine paste... win win for everybody.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rich192 said:

If the FA were aware of his "regular cocaine problems", I'd highly doubt he'd have played so much for England this season.

Yeah but the FA are part of the conspiracy to hush it all up! :lol:

I remember when people had convinced themselves that we had to play Barklay because of a clause in his contract. Hause has also been injured and was reported to be back this week along with photos of him in training, yet wasn't involve today, but don't see any conspiracy theories about him.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tinker said:

Injured in training after a heavy tackle from Engels.

Source ? If true bad luck they train like they play so these things happen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steero113 said:

We all know he has an uncontrollable penchant for ebony cleavage and has had to spend time in rehab after the floodgates opened at the reintroduction of the outdoor rule of 6.  

Never heard this before 

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I heard off someone fairly well connected once that he absolutely loves the gear. 

I don’t think this is that for one second, but it’s always lingered in the back of my mind. 

This time around though he’s just got a really bad injury. I don’t buy into him being ill or breaking down in training yesterday, I just think he’s... injured. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s out for the rest of the season tbh. 

What is "the gear"?

In a way it's a good job he were out as I do love Grealish but we could really do with these guys stepping on up more and more. Not saying Grealish is going to leave it anytime soon but this team does have to learn to play without him and the sooner they can grind out wins without Jack in the field the better for all those lads.

70 mins wasn't good enough not having a creative element, it took that long to address the situation also not good enough. It always seems to be around that time to when things get changed.

Grealish is our skipper but some games without him and us pulling wins off would make life for Grealish much easier also. The fact Jack wouldn't have to babysit so much is one reason, another being he knows full well they are capable of pulling wins and scoring without him so if he is on the pitch it's a bonus.

• Like 2

Â