The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I do expect if Citeh come calling this summer with a realistic offer he’ll be gone. I Cannot blame him if he wants to work with  Pep and play with KDB & Foden etc ... £110-£120 million should be the figure we put on him IMO

We'd get the most money from City though.

We really have to be ambitious this summer, Grealish will naturally yearn for trophies and he deserves to play at the biggest level. He must surely want to play in Champions League. Just hope we can push for Europe next year.

17 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Think I'd rather see him go to Spurs than that soulless, plastic corpse of a club.

You’d rather get lowballed than market value and watch him get destroyed under Jose than thrive under pep.. You really do hate Citeh... I’m the opposite Citeh are the only other team I’d tolerate watching him play for... 

Worry about him not getting picked for England is if Foden and others do well, I bet he won’t make the Euros squad - and that will not be good for his morale. But still I guess he’ll be 5 caps ahead of where I thought he would be this time last year. 

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

You’d rather get lowballed than market value and watch him get destroyed under Jose than thrive under pep.. You really do hate Citeh... I’m the opposite Citeh are the only other team I’d tolerate watching him play for... 

if he goes to City you won’t see him play much then.  Foden and Sterling on the LW and KDB in midfield.  I love Jack but that’s some real top end competition for a place and we know how much Pep loves Foden.

15 minutes ago, nick76 said:

if he goes to City you won’t see him play much then.  Foden and Sterling on the LW and KDB in midfield.  I love Jack but that’s some real top end competition for a place and we know how much Pep loves Foden.

He'd get plenty of game time with their rotation, though I'm sure he wouldn't be happy with anything less than 90 minutes every game. Just look at the strop he had when getting subbed off in injury time!

33 minutes ago, nick76 said:

They all get plenty of game time. With his versatility he'd get 20-30 games under his belt. There are positions open all over the front line in that side. They don't even play with a #9 anymore.

8 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

They all get plenty of game time. With his versatility he'd get 20-30 games under his belt. There are positions open all over the front line in that side. They don't even play with a #9 anymore.

Have you seen how he reacts to being subbed in the 90th?

You say 20 - 30 games as if it should excite him. Lol

• Haha 1

City are going to break the bank for a striker. That’s all they need.

Why would they spend so much on a player to help them create goals. They have plenty of players that do that. They need a goal machine to replace Ageruo.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Have you seen how he reacts to being subbed in the 90th?

You say 20 - 30 games as if it should excite him. Lol

True, but maybe winning trophies and playing with KDB would soften that blow a bit.

Basically what I'm saying is it definitely won't be a Scott Sinclair or Jack Rodwell or even Fabian Delph situation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

City are going to break the bank for a striker. That’s all they need.

Why would they spend so much on a player to help them create goals. They have plenty of players that do that. They need a goal machine to replace Ageruo.

I'm more inclined to  say they will be going for an Mbappe or Haaland for big bucks.

• Like 2

Â