The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

If i remember he was just announced in the squad vs Derby when we had given up wondering when he be back😂

There was a bit of build on the week wasn't there? I remember a 10 min interview with the lad on the site.

But that sort of came out the blue yeah. After weeks of "...yep, still out" from Smith.

On 06/03/2021 at 10:56, Zatman said:

If i remember he was just announced in the squad vs Derby when we had given up wondering when he be back😂

Erm pretty sure we announced his return a week before and used it in all the ads to sell tickets.  

On 06/03/2021 at 22:03, chrisvilla4 said:

Given what he was wearing I presume he's on pretty strong meds.

Or I'm getting old.

If you look carefully when he's sat there i'm convinced that's when he was texting that girl of Love Island too.. Totally face in phone moment! Maybe he thought she'd go for the Purple look

56 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Any players/staff etc put him back into their fantasy teams yet? 😉

Not sure but not on the training pics on the website!

Baby Reaction GIF

• Thanks 1

I would be astounded if he goes from running on an anti-gravity treadmill one weekend to playing the next.

If this happens, then the medical staff were either being extremely over-cautious in the first place, or extremely reckless now (which as we know from the last injury, they aren't).

I would think he must still be weeks to months away.

Edited by Deano & Dalian's Umbrella

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Will this be like his Championship injury where they would tell us he'll be back soon but ends up being out for months?

Hope not, not sure why the cloak and daggers around it? Grealish left a cryptic egg timer Instagram post but not sure if that means close or it’s taking time? 

Â