The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Caught the end of a conversation in the back ground on talkshite this morning on about the big6 fight out for champs league spots, they said you can't discount Leicester too at the end. Utter garbage all around. Hope we and Jack smash the life out of the phoney6.

I would not be surprised if it was a concerted effort by Man Utd to unsettle Jack. The Solskjær hug and now both Ferdinand and Scholes are out towing the company line. They seem well versed in the dark arts.

12 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

I would not be surprised if it was a concerted effort by Man Utd to unsettle Jack. The Solskjær hug and now both Ferdinand and Scholes are out towing the company line. They seem well versed in the dark arts.

All started by the alcoholic, red-nosed Ferguson, he was a Master at unsettling players.

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

6th place Liverpool and 15 points behind the leaders Manchester United 

Also is Saka not playing well? Harry Kane and Son for Spurs....Doeshe include Spurs and Arsenal as top teams, I assume not.

Emi is probably in contention for goalkeeper of the season but I guess that he plays for Villa doesn’t get a look in for top five

The debate of how good a player Scholes was for England and manure is secondary to the comments he made today. His playing career is a distant memory and his managerial career consists of a few months at Oldham where he won once in seven games before quitting, and less than two months in charge of Salford. Scholes’ opinion on Jack Grealish is as valuable as a waterproof coat in the Sahara. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Scholes was never as influential for England as he was Man United, but this is just ridiculous. I know people on here are obsessed with talking Grealish up like he's the second coming of Messi, but come on for ****'s sake. He's had 5 appearances, two of which were friendlies, has 0 goals, 2 assists and has only played 1 full 90 minutes.

No he has not excelled more for England than Paul Scholes.

I was being rediculous I agree but no more than Scholes. 

3 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

The debate of how good a player Scholes was for England and manure is secondary to the comments he made today. His playing career is a distant memory and his managerial career consists of a few months at Oldham where he won once in seven games before quitting, and less than two months in charge of Salford. Scholes’ opinion on Jack Grealish is as valuable as a waterproof coat in the Sahara. 

I prefer, "chocolate fire guard"....🤪

4 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Tbf to the rain coat. More people actually die from drowning in the desert than from dehydration. 

Quicksand, Flash Floods and Sandstorms are all dangers that can cause drowning in deserts (yes sand counts as a liquid and therefore you can drown in it). 

• Shocked 1

34 minutes ago, TRO said:

I prefer, "chocolate fire guard"....🤪

Sorry, was trying to change it up a bit. But as @MotoMkali pointed out, a raincoat could be useful in the desert. In addition to his points, you could also use it to capture moisture from the morning mists to help you hydrate. Keeps the sun burn off your skin too. 

But anyway, Jack Grealish... he’s a bit good isn’t he!

• Haha 1

Â