The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

37 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah my post was supposed to say " He's needed a rest anyway ". Not sure what happened there.

Getting a short term injury can have a silver lining like that.

• Like 1

On 21/02/2021 at 03:44, Vive_La_Villa said:

I had a dream he turned out to be injured. I need to spend less time on the internet.

come back when you have a dream about us making top4 nostradamus 🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

What a dumb statement

Kind of shows the logic of most people in football. It doesn't count if it's not for a top 4 club. It's how they get these players to force moves and not stick around to build something at their current club.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Kind of shows the logic of most people in football. It doesn't count if it's not for a top 4 club. It's how they get these players to force moves and not stick around to build something at their current club.

Yes and same as the media keep chirping about the so called big6, hope he never lets it get to him and we build something special around him.

Hopefully Leics, Everton and us smash our way into the 6, I think citeh, pool, chelsea and manU will take some shifting for some time, but the other 2 can be surpassed.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

What a dumb statement

I don't get which one it is.

Sometimes it's " He is outstanding, because he is shining in a poor/average team "

Either way, it's a stupid comment with ONE aim.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Very strange statement by Scholes. A dig at our club too, which he has done previously before. I prefer him to be very quiet like he was when he was playing, I do not want to hear/read his shite views.  What is it with this Utd mob on the TV nowadays? They are everywhere spouting their bollocks.

Edited by Villa_Vids
  • Haha 1

Grealish is easily one of the best players in the Prem.

Man United fans and their former players think they are gods and everybody should want to play for them.Will always be that way.

We know how good Jack is so Scholes can **** right off.

Edited by Big Salad

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I don't get which one it is.

Sometimes it's " He is outstanding, because he is shining in a poor/average team "

Either way, it's a stupid comment with ONE aim.

He doesn't seem like the brightest of fellows

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Big Salad said:

Grealish is the best player in the Prem.

Man United fans and their former players think they are gods and everybody should want to play for them.Will always be that way.

We know how good Jack is so Scholes can **** right off.

Fixed.

Also to Paul knobhead scones or whatever his name is

""I also hope Jack Grealish doesn't play (tomorrow). Have another day off Jack, and return at the weekend because I think he is the best player in England."" - Chris Wilder. A current manager of a premier League club.

• Like 2

If Jack Grealish played for Man City he would have double the number of assists this season. Also is Paul Scholes saying that England players are crap because he stood out against world class opposition like De Bruyne. Its stupid thick garbage from a guy with an iq of about 80

Â