The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I have no idea who those people are. Am I supposed to? 

I didn't either. I gave her a google. She was on Love Island. You can pass a bit of time on her Instagram I found.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

This is why signing players with the right attitude is so important. Barkley has come here with less hunger than I thought he would.

You're right he has to learn these basics. Sanson was great in his cameo.

I wonder what difference Dean Smith could have made to a 21 year old Ross Barkley if he'd had him for 2/3 years. I think you'd see a much better player than this one.

To be honest I think Barkley is trying hard and does want to play well. He has cut a very frustrated figure and I think that's down to him knowing he hasn't performed. 

Give him some time out of the team, train and find his game again and I'm sure he will be back.

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

😭🥶

Yeah, cos it is virtually impossible to set up a contact in your phone, call it "Jack Grealish", put a photo of him on there and send yourself a message from that number.

See also InstaTokBookTweet

8 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Yeah, cos it is virtually impossible to set up a contact in your phone, call it "Jack Grealish", put a photo of him on there and send yourself a message from that number.

See also InstaTokBookTweet

It's a little trickier to fake the blue tick and the part where it lists his 1.5 million followers and hundreds of posts.

It's also the exact sort of thing I expect him to do at this point. I don't know who this person is of course, so I'm not sure if there's really anything wrong with it.

3 hours ago, Danishlad said:

When Jack gets fit. He must play in the middle. ElGhazi keeps his place on the left. Where Anwar plays best. 
Grealish in the middle for me 👍

Nightmare for Fifa Ultimate Team.

Have to keep changing his card 🤣

• Haha 1

Â