The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I love the disparity between how fans of big clubs talk about him vs those of smaller clubs. 

It's probably a lack of envy.

For fans of big clubs it's "He's good and would compliment our other good players, I'd like him to play for us"

For smaller clubs they know they have no chance of ever signing him, so it's "He's only good because he cheats"

• Like 4

Just now, Stevo985 said:

For fans of big clubs it's "He's good and would compliment our other good players, I'd like him to play for us"

For smaller clubs they know they have no chance of ever signing him, so it's "He's only good because he cheats"

Yup, it completely shows them up, that's why I love it. Liverpool and United fans pining over him and even distorting reality to claim he supports their club but according to Lee from Leeds he's actually crap and dives too much + Pablo Hernandez is better. Yeah okay buddy! You're not jealous at all.

10 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Yup, it completely shows them up, that's why I love it. Liverpool and United fans pining over him and even distorting reality to claim he supports their club but according to Lee from Leeds he's actually crap and dives too much + Pablo Hernandez is better. Yeah okay buddy! You're not jealous at all.

Hernandez has a better song in all fairness 

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Also really annoying that he will miss the games against the two clubs that needed a pasting from him most (Leeds and Wolves).

Dean said he could be back against Sheffield United or Wolves. But he also said they will ‘be led by Jack’. 

Its a strange one. Maybe it’s not even an injury?

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Dean said he could be back against Sheffield United or Wolves. But he also said they will ‘be led by Jack’. 

Its a strange one. Maybe it’s not even an injury?

I smell one of those that's going to drag on game by game in what will feel like forever.

13 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

He also came from the academy which i think annoys them as well. I cant remember the last player Wolves brought through from the academy, Phillips is decent but not on same level as Jack and Baggies had Berahino for a while the next big star oh and Louie Barry😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

One less headache for Boregate, He will be knocking one off at the news. 

he'll play 4 at the back and 3 free roaming AMCs vs san marino and we'll win 10-0

seriously though if he plays 5 at the back and maguire in a free roaming role again then they should bomb him off at full time regardless of the score

3 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

It’s always annoyed me that we haven’t got anything better than super Jack, it’s hardly worthy for such a unique player. 

It's a classic. Usually I'd agree that our repertoire is sh-iite but "Super Jack" is part of the branding - it's his song now.

3 minutes ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

It's a classic. Usually I'd agree that our repertoire is sh-iite but "Super Jack" is part of the branding - it's his song now.

It’s his song, but we’ve sung it before for many players. Super Tommy Johnson, Sorensen etc... 

Its only reserved for Jack now, which makes it his, but a new song would have been better. It’s too late now though probably. 

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Wouldn't it be wonderful now if Dean had played a curve ball and he was announced in the starting 11 at 4:30 tomorrow.  If only.

I was thinking this lol Says he'll be led by Jack so if Jack wants to play! 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

he'll play 4 at the back and 3 free roaming AMCs vs san marino and we'll win 10-0

seriously though if he plays 5 at the back and maguire in a free roaming role again then they should bomb him off at full time regardless of the score

He be hoping and praying Madision is long term and Foden picks up an injury so he  can play Mount, Henderson, Dier and Phillips in midfield 

Â