The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I think banning them completely is OTT. It's just abit of fun, should just be banned from picking any Vill players and leave it as that. 

Regarding the duration of his injury Dean always says it's better than it actually is. His reaction of FFP confirms this. He wants teams to prepare for if Jack plays wasting time on tactics when he will clearly still be out injured.  

7 hours ago, briny_ear said:

Worse! He’s banned!

My favourite bit of this story is that Rob Marshall was up at 7am to amend his FPL team. That shows dedication beyond the call of duty!

I mean no self respecting person would ever be awake at 7am. He really is hard core.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

I think banning them completely is OTT. It's just abit of fun, should just be banned from picking any Vill players and leave it as that. 

It's not just Villa players though is it.

Let's say that Maddison gets injured and no one knows about it, other than his team mates and close friends.

Jack finds out about this, substitutes Maddison, and all of a sudden rumours start escalating, Rodgers find out, and prepares his tactics knowing that we know Maddison is out.

Villa players should not be involved in any activity that might give away insider knowledge that will benefit the game.

You could argue that we would have done better if Leicester didn't know Jack was out.

6 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

It’s crazy they are allowed to play. If I was Emi Martinez and I had Jesse Lingard in my team I’d have thrown those goals into my net just as happily as if it was for financial gain, which is why gambling is banned... :)

Gambling is banned because the profits of the gambling companies must be protected at all costs by those in football as illustrated by the Trippier case. The sooner this UK government manage to push through that legislation the better.

to be honest publicly i reckon we have 'banned' them from playing it. the message behind closed doors is likely to be "if you're going to play, register with a fake name so that no one knows it's your team"

5 hours ago, Lord Willard said:

Regarding the duration of his injury Dean always says it's better than it actually is. His reaction of FFP confirms this. He wants teams to prepare for if Jack plays wasting time on tactics when he will clearly still be out injured.  

Wonder if Bielsa will have someone watching our training ground this week?

There's no gambling aspect tied to the official FPL, if there was then premier league players would indeed be banned from playing. 

Smith is 100% correct to ban them as this clearly is a way of information leaking, I imagine they just return next season under fake details. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Really hope he is back for Saturday. 

Any news?

Yes he's back, been confirmed here

2 hours ago, tinker said:

Jack's back for the Leeds game, you heard it here first .

😀😀

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

There's no gambling aspect tied to the official FPL, if there was then premier league players would indeed be banned from playing. 

Smith is 100% correct to ban them as this clearly is a way of information leaking, I imagine they just return next season under fake details. 

Are there prizes for winning it?  

Â