The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

If he is injured I'll be quitely impressed with the club for keeping it under wraps. If that was united or similar there would have been a leak. Pogba would have made an announcement video or similar to confirm that he had a stubbed toe.

3 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

If he is injured I'll be quitely impressed with the club for keeping it under wraps. If that was united or similar there would have been a leak. Pogba would have made an announcement video or similar to confirm that he had a stubbed toe.

Apart from Targett, Taylor, Hourihane and physio pulling him out their fantasy teams simultaneously.

• Haha 1

Just now, Nicho said:

Never doubt Twitter 

People try to start this stuff every week, you can tell when it has some value because more credible people start reporting it even if they aren't journalists or tied to the club. People on here think Twitter is full of attention seekers for some reason.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

Presenter on Sky just said he's not involved. Has there been rumours he's injured all week? Not been on the internet at all. What were the rumours saying? Is it a bad injury?

Rumours started Friday I think and they were saying he out for a month. 

Â