The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

9 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

For one do we see grealish learning other languages? 

I'm really wracking my brains to work out why you'd ask such a question. 

Bale, Beckham, Woodgate, Owen, McManaman?

Not sure Hutton is too adept at Mallorquine either. 

Edited by One For The Road

16 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Tbf, both Real and Barcelona have been financially **** in one way or another for yonks. Its never stopped them buying players, or even smashing the world transfer record.

But Jack isn't going to Barcelona because of a billion other reasons. 

Why is it that we always seem to have ex players that tout our assets to all and sundry? You don't see too many ex Liverpool players urging their players to jump ship. 

Probably because we aren't on the level of clubs like Liverpool.

20 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I wonder if Harry Kane is set to leave Spuds at some point, I wonder if that ties into the prospective thinking of the two or three clubs who could actually afford Grealish and/or Kane.

In transfer land at the highest level it's often said there is a 'domino effect' of one transfer leading to another.

Who knows, all conjecture and I for one hope Grealish stays and becomes God of all Aston Villa Gods!

This is very true but I think Kane is a happily married family fan earning more then he can ever spend already, wouldn't surprise me if he is a lifer at spuds.

10 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

I'm really wracking my brains to work out why you'd ask such a question. 

Bale, Beckham, Woodgate, Owen, McManaman?

Not sure Hutton is too adept at Mallorquine either. 

Yeah Bale had a terrible relationship with his teammates and they tried to get rid of him the last 3 transfer windows. 

45 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Tbf, both Real and Barcelona have been financially **** in one way or another for yonks. Its never stopped them buying players, or even smashing the world transfer record.

This time around I think it's fair to say they're properly ******.

They're touting Messi around because they can't afford to keep him and there's talk that if fans were allowed in tomorrow they wouldn't be able to open all of the Nou Camp because areas of it are in such a state of disrepair that it would be too dangerous for fans.

There's a reason they're looking at Wijnaldum and Depay on free transfers in the summer - they can get those two and still bank a bundle of Messi money - maybe sell a few from their academy and try to find a way forward.

Anyway, Grealish isn't going there, I think we can probably all agree on that.

3 hours ago, beachboys1 said:

merson just said on sky he should leave villa

What a surprise, who hasn't?

I'm getting sick of it if i'm honest.

I wonder if Jack gets sick of it too, it almost seems disrespectful.

How often do they need to spout this shite?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

This is very true but I think Kane is a happily married family fan earning more then he can ever spend already, wouldn't surprise me if he is a lifer at spuds.

I guess it just depends on his ambition, I'm sure at some point in time he would like to win something. Not many clubs would drop 150 large on a 27 year old striker with bad ankles.

3 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I guess it just depends on his ambition, I'm sure at some point in time he would like to win something. Not many clubs would drop 150 large on a 27 year old striker with bad ankles.

That would be his dilema, uproot the family for glory or stay and plod along,  you are bang on, every club that could afford him would go for it regardless.

2 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

So, just to confirm - if he is going to Barcelona then we are assuming that he hasn't broken his leg/stubbed his toe/tripped over his cat then?

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but my nan's hairdresser is Mings' mum and she confirmed the cat did indeed trip him up and he'll be out until next season  

Just now, crimski said:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but my nan's hairdresser is Mings' mum and she confirmed the cat did indeed trip him up and he'll be out until next season  

Oh and the cat didn't survive. Tragic all round.

7 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

That would be his dilema, uproot the family for glory or stay and plod along,  you are bang on, every club that could afford him would go for it regardless.

People don't think about it too much but not every player wants to move his wife & kids away from family & friends. Or live in a hotel room in Manchester & get home once a week.I see him as Spurs player for life.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, gurru991 said:

People don't think about it too much but not every player wants to move his wife & kids away from family & friends. Or live in a hotel room in Manchester & get home once a week.I see him as Spurs player for life.

Thats how I see it too and as long as he doesn't have to admit to it and can say I'm at a big club and play in an amazing stadium week in week out with a chance of winning something (never).

Levy would love an auction for him though, no danger.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crimski said:

Bastard! All the money Mings earns and his mom still has to go out cutting hair to make ends meet. 

I thought he was a decent bloke until you told me that.

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What a surprise, who hasn't?

I'm getting sick of it if i'm honest.

I wonder if Jack gets sick of it too, it almost seems disrespectful.

How often do they need to spout this shite?

It’s very disrespectful, saka should leave Arsenal if thats how Football works

• Like 2

Â