The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, villa4europe said:

For the 2nd time this season... 

If he'd have scored after that run then it would have been a goal for the ages, not just villa but the league 

That’s one part of his game that he probably needs to improve (not shooting directly at the goalie) if we are going to measure him against the worlds greatest.

Still easily our best player though and one of the best in the league.

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

For the 2nd time this season... 

If he'd have scored after that run then it would have been a goal for the ages, not just villa but the league 

If he'd have passed it, it still would have been. He tried to go for glory both times when Watkins was better placed (and equipped) to finish it. Sigh.

• Like 2

Just now, ender4 said:

That’s one part of his game that he probably needs to improve (not shooting directly at the goalie) if we are going to measure him against the worlds greatest.

Still easily our best player though and one of the best in the league.

He often looks knackered when he comes to take the shit, tonight he's blasted that at pope rather than looking to place it in the far corner 

Can't help but feel when losing these kind of games that it's a step closer to losing him, which makes it hurt even more. That's West Ham, Brighton and Burnley now where we've been the much better side but somehow ended up losing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

If he'd have passed it, it still would have been. He tried to go for glory both times when Watkins was better placed (and equipped) to finish it. Sigh.

Hate being negative about that run but if he is going to take the shot it needs to be of better quality than that. Struck it right at Pope. 

You can see the difference there between a great player, Jack, and a world class one, Messi or Ronaldo.  They can all make the run but Jack isnt the level yet where he can score the chance as well. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The last bit of bad decision making is what I want him to get out of his game.

Not sure if he had lost is head, or was trying to save the day himself but it was terrible.

In a situation like that, Pass the **** ball man!

It was inevitable he was going to lose it.

ANYWAY, aside from that, its a shame such an immense performance was ruined by the result.

Tremendous player.

Agreed 

6 minutes ago, penguin said:

Can't help but feel when losing these kind of games that it's a step closer to losing him, which makes it hurt even more. That's West Ham, Brighton and Burnley now where we've been the much better side but somehow ended up losing.

So annoying after one loss this is talk of the site

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He often looks knackered when he comes to take the shit, tonight he's blasted that at pope rather than looking to place it in the far corner 

Very tiring having to get up off the sofa to the kamode.

Edited by Sulberto21

9 minutes ago, penguin said:

9 points. 9 FFS 😅

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

So annoying after one loss this is talk of the site

Is it? I l haven't seen a single other post about it and I literally mentioned 2 other games in my post, sorry if my opinion has triggered you.

Just now, penguin said:

Is it? I l haven't seen a single other post about it and I literally mentioned 2 other games in my post, sorry if my opinion has triggered you.

Im just annoyed after the game sorry 😅

• Like 1

My only worry about him going is he performs like this and still loses, looking around thinking “I love the club but some you are utterly shite”

We cannot keep having Jack put in a game like that and we throw it away. 

We are a young side relatively speaking but some are experienced enough to close out games like that. 

we need a little run of wins now but cannot see it happening. 

Â