The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

15 hours ago, KentVillan said:

He wasn't wrong was he? Think the Bruce delusion might have finally faded in Punditland. Carragher absolutely tore into him last night.

Last night was a good example of one team that has a system and a philosophy, and has invested carefully in developing that, identifying the right players, giving talented players freedom to express themselves. And another team that's been managed by Steve Bruce for 2 years.

I think he should walk, for his own health, he is torturing himself......but that club is ****** while Ashley is there.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, KentVillan said:

He wasn't wrong was he? Think the Bruce delusion might have finally faded in Punditland. Carragher absolutely tore into him last night.

Last night was a good example of one team that has a system and a philosophy, and has invested carefully in developing that, identifying the right players, giving talented players freedom to express themselves. And another team that's been managed by Steve Bruce for 2 years.

I think his main problem is on a consistent basis, he can't make players better, like Dean has for us.

Its almost like SB is just a figure head and the players just fend for themselves.....That's how it appears anyway.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think his main problem is on a consistent basis, he can't make players better, like Dean has for us.

Its almost like SB is just a figure head and the players just fend for themselves.....That's how it appears anyway.

This is exactly it. He's a relic of an era where that was more than sufficient in managing a football club at the top level. Nowadays you have to actually coach and improve players otherwise you'll be stagnant, or likelier, regress.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, TRO said:

Nothing changes, Jack in amongst the action, always wants the ball, even if it is a tennis ball.

Jack Grealish in the garden at the Aston Social, when he was a kid, playing football, with a tennis ball..jpg

Remember that fence being dismantled a few years ago after a coach load of Liverpool bullies had the misfortune to get stuck on the road opposite, was like the alamo 🤣

1 hour ago, TRO said:

Nothing changes, Jack in amongst the action, always wants the ball, even if it is a tennis ball.

Jack Grealish in the garden at the Aston Social, when he was a kid, playing football, with a tennis ball..jpg

Is that Jack in his boyhood club Man United coat? 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Remember that fence being dismantled a few years ago after a coach load of Liverpool bullies had the misfortune to get stuck on the road opposite, was like the alamo 🤣

I was inside, I remember that too, They got off the coach and threw beer glasses over the fence, hitting folk in the face......they got caught in the traffic on Aston Hall Rd and the call was sent to the " Adventurers pub " a bit further down.

They piled out of the pub and pummelled the coach.

quite a bad incident really......Once again how a few idiots can suck in a load of fans to a brawl.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I was relaying the nonsense they have put in the press about Jack being a boyhood United fan etc 

Well, if there was any doubt, and I am sure there isn't.....The proof of the pudding was when Kevan his dad, used to take him to the match.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, birdman said:

See Jack banging in the free kicks on his IG story. Wonder if we'll see him taking a few from now on... 

You'd hope so with how good they are

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, birdman said:

See Jack banging in the free kicks on his IG story. Wonder if we'll see him taking a few from now on... 

Just seen the video, Was expecting just the one but must of been 5 ot 6 top bins in a row!.. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Yeah I just saw it too, why didn't the keeper just move over to the right and stop them?*

*Joke.

But seriously I presume we are expecting a few free-kicks against Burnley.

Wall should of jumped 😂

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Just seen the video, Was expecting just the one but must of been 5 ot 6 top bins in a row!.. 

Reckon he's getting pissed off with his goal tally and is gonna go beast mode against Burnley!

Â