The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

My God there are fair worse things going on in the world than to worry about Jack’s reaction when subbed. People getting pissed off about it, are you serious. 

There are far worse things going on in the world than some posts on Villatalk. Getting pissed off about them, are you serious?

• Like 1

Jack needs to dribble past players in the box more often instead of working room for a shot. We've seen so many penalties given this season and Jack should be a gold mine for them.

Something he defo needs to work on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KAZZAM said:

Jack needs to dribble past players in the box more often instead of working room for a shot. We've seen so many penalties given this season and Jack should be a gold mine for them.

Something he defo needs to work on. 

Yes take them on at speed rather that stalling like he often does. I'm totally nitpicking but just needs to mix it up a bit. 

5 hours ago, dubbs said:

I bet Mason Mount wouldn't have reacted like that. 

troll GIF

To be fair, I've seen the likes of Salah etc respond like that when taken off.

I didn't really like it with them either.

Didn't like Jack doing it at all.

However after reading some of the other posts I kinda get it.

My concern was that it was a bit " Billy big bolloxy " , but in hindsight, kid just probably wanted to stay on to try and get a goal or assist, loves playing. lol

As others have pointed out, how would he react if he was at the likes of Man City without guarantee of being first name on the team sheet? lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PaulC said:

Yes smart move from Smith with jack on 4 bookings and carrying a tight hamstring, good reaction from Jack though!

He wanted to play until midnight.....and his face showed he had the hump.

He is special.

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

My concern was that it was a bit " Billy big bolloxy " , but in hindsight, kid just probably wanted to stay on to try and get a goal or assist, loves playing. lol

As others have pointed out, how would he react if he was at the likes of Man City without guarantee of being first name on the team sheet? lol

The reaction was from a player who wanted to play until midnight.

it was good JV ....like a true fighter, wants to be in the action.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Apparently in the 69th minute Jack can be heard saying "Just keep it moving, these are shit" :crylaugh:

He wasn't wrong was he? Think the Bruce delusion might have finally faded in Punditland. Carragher absolutely tore into him last night.

Last night was a good example of one team that has a system and a philosophy, and has invested carefully in developing that, identifying the right players, giving talented players freedom to express themselves. And another team that's been managed by Steve Bruce for 2 years.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

That's what made it so funny.

He looked like he really wanted to do that. He wanted to kick off and have a go but he's not a dick, he's a good boy and wanted his ice cream on way home.

So as it was he just had a huge stroppy pout and huffed and threw his arms around.

I laugh every time I think about it.

Don't get the criticisms of him, in all honesty. Hes a footballer who wants to play football. He wants to win. He wants to score and create goals. He can't do that sitting on the bench. I'm of the opinion that this is never a bad thing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Genius. 

All Newcastle players in the box and Barkley is just chillin' there in acres of space.  Haha they were absolutely abysmal!

I think they were just in awe at times, enviously watching a team of ballers given to licence to play the beautiful game. 

Â