The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

it's been dealt with the right way. even the official twitter page is taking the piss

call me old school but i don't like players being stroppy about being subbed, especially the captain. pleased that he's getting ripped to shreds for it, but in a good way

Edited by tomav84

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

it's been dealt with the right way. even the official twitter page is taking the piss

call me old school but i don't like players being stroppy about being subbed, especially the captain. pleased that he's getting ripped to shreds for it, but in a good way

He needs to remember when he started out in the first team and who had to come off the pitch in games to let him come on and get minutes!

I love Jack, but last night was ugly to see. I understand it's frustration but he needs to remember at times it's a team effort and not all about him.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Keyblade said:

1 more goal and his goal/assist tally will be identical to the one he ended last season with. We still have 2 more games before we even reach halfway of this season.

All down to Gary Southgate.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

My God there are fair worse things going on in the world than to worry about Jack’s reaction when subbed. People getting pissed off about it, are you serious. 

If we are going down that route then could say the same for football in general or any thread on any forum. People are just killing time and passing comment on arbitrary things about their football team. Nothing wrong with that.

• Like 3

I think Jack's reaction was adorable :D 

Had he acted out throwing his tiny shin pads, kicked water bottles or whatever it would have been different but this was just cute.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, sne said:

I think Jack's reaction was adorable :D 

Had he acted out throwing his tiny shin pads, kicked water bottles or whatever it would have been different but this was just cute.

Agreed. He didn't cause a fuss or do anything embarrassing. He just loves playing football and wanted to play every single second. Nothing wrong with that. That's the attitude that has made him as good as he is.

• Like 2

Â