The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

If jack's leaves 2 things seem pretty certain to me.

i) It will easily be a PL record, £100m would be the absolute starting price, he's worth at least £150m imo.

ii) He will go to a team that pretty much guarantees silverware domestically and has a very real chance of European success (not some team that are still building towards it. 

Both points imo absolutely rule out UTD.  

I don't think Jack is leaving at all. But 100m is way south of what it would be. Its just not worth it to us as he's literally irreplaceable.

We're talking about, arguably, the hottest property in the PL now or most talked about, the England player that has captured the imagination. 

We don't need to sell, we don't want to sell and we're not obliged to. Man Utd can get ****. We're coming for their top 4 spot soon. With Jack.

• Like 1

You have to put him in the same category as Sancho as a minimum and Dortmund were wanting $120m.

With COV19 the big clubs are losing money per week, so how many can actually afford to lay out that sought of money?? We may see another 1-2 seasons before crowds are back and any semblance of normality.

I think we may see a correction in the player market due to COV19, ie $120m is the new $90m, but we are very lucky with the owners that we have currently and don't have the financial pressures other clubs may have to sell in the near future to balance the books.

What’s pleasing is that Jack is still getting a lot of recognition whilst still playing for us. Being nominated for numerous POTM, recognised as one of the best creative forces in the league. Nominated for the FIFA TOTY (on the game), all these things add up to making him even less likely to want to leave. 

We need to start competing at the top consistently for him to get the trophies, but he is already getting noticed for the personal accolades, which he will be delighted about. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Pretty sure I read on an Instagram comment that Jack is actually a Man Utd fan. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They seriously think he is a United fan. I've seen 1000s of Tweats pleading with him to join the team he supports. I've even seen the same from Arsenal fans too. 🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Pretty sure I read on an Instagram comment that Jack is actually a Man Utd fan. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

An observation of instagram comments in general is that they are inhabited by alot of very very stupid people. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

A lot of them on Redcafe seem to think it too.  Was half tempted to sign up and post the two pics of him as a kid in a Villa shirt, a link to his interview after the SHA punch game and a link to the Grealish thread on here so they can read his brother's posts.

But then I thought nah.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

This just popped up on the twitter thing :lol:

Erhonu-U0AQxpnz?format=png&name=medium

Hahaha, I spent quite a while studying the figure, going through the names, before actually spotting Jack.:-D

4 hours ago, BOF said:

This just popped up on the twitter thing :lol:

Erhonu-U0AQxpnz?format=png&name=medium

Amazing stat. As good as he is though makes me think that he should be scoring a few more goals to go with it? Or at least we need to do better as a team with all the chances he creates. 

1 hour ago, HongKongVillan said:

The £40m man Joelinton is right exact opposite at 0.4 x 0.5, so Jack is around 7 times better in making entires via passes/carriers. So fair to value Jack at £280m?

Joelinton couldn't enter his wife's box, let alone the penalty box...

• Haha 2

Â