The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

11 hours ago, kidlewis said:

I’ve had enough of clubs getting the rub of the green. 

hope he dribbles, dives and does whatever he needs to do to get us the points vs Spurs and Everton. 

resigned to the fact people say he’s a full diver when he isn’t. 

happily Penalty our way to the top 6 when other clubs players “dive” as much as Grealish supposedly does. 

Quoting myself but look at this, we aren’t even top 15 and we have the most fouled player by some distance in the league. 

with VAR might be worth throwing Jack up front at this rate 🤪😂 

if City can do it with KDB we can! :) 

• Like 2

Been handed a pretty big attribute upgrade on FIFA 21 apparently. No doubt nos as high as it should be and no doubt it would have instantly increased a lot more had he signed for Manure or City.

If, and it's an if as big as the moon, the club were looking at allowing him to leave for the right price - we'd be utterly stupid to be considering doing anything before the Euros this summer. If Jack were to light those up, then his value could be just about anything.

My experience on Twitter is that a lot of the Manure fan narrative has shifted from "He's not worth that much, we should offer £20mil and Lingard?" To "Just pay the £90mil or whatever they want."

I wouldn't sell him for any amount that is likely to be offered. He trusted the manager and owners and he's getting rewarded at the moment. Starting for England and right amongst it in the league, with nobody to fear.

On 05/01/2021 at 12:27, villa89 said:

I think we should revisit the £4m plus josh onamoah that daniel levy offered when dr. Tony Fraud was the owner. If he was generous enough to offer that again we should bite his hand off. 

A prime example as to why Spurs are the most hateable club in world football...

4 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

My experience on Twitter is that a lot of the Manure fan narrative has shifted from "He's not worth that much, we should offer £20mil and Lingard?" To "Just pay the £90mil or whatever they want."

I wouldn't sell him for any amount that is likely to be offered. He trusted the manager and owners and he's getting rewarded at the moment. Starting for England and right amongst it in the league, with nobody to fear.

Twitter is a cesspool of absolute nobodies trying to tap up our player by calling the club he loves “shit”. Great tactic

What annoys me is the mainstream media and ex players basically doing the same thing. The disrespect is disgusting. Acting like AVFC is Norwich City or something.

These owners have made their intentions clear. They want this club back at the top table. Dont think they’ve invested the amount they have just to dismantle it, and alienate the fanbase in the process, just to cater to Manchester Utds needs somehow.

23 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Twitter is a cesspool of absolute nobodies trying to tap up our player by calling the club he loves “shit”. Great tactic

What annoys me is the mainstream media and ex players basically doing the same thing. The disrespect is disgusting. Acting like AVFC is Norwich City or something.

These owners have made their intentions clear. They want this club back at the top table. Dont think they’ve invested the amount they have just to dismantle it, and alienate the fanbase in the process, just to cater to Manchester Utds needs somehow.

We have to ignore it and just keep winning football matches.....it won't change over night.

Leeds , Villa, Wolves and Leicester are the new pretenders in their eyes and they just don't like it, so they either try to nick our players i.e Mahrez to Man City and Maguire to Man Utd etc or just rubbish us with deluded rhetoric.

They are worried sick, emerging teams are able to give them a game.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I've watched a YouTube called Mark Goldbridge a few times, he's a man u fan and talks about Grealish a lot. 

In the summer, it was all about how he wasn't worth the money and that Van Der Beek was better. He's changed his tune now though. 

He spoke about him today and said that Grealish will only stay at villa if they get themselves a rich owner to compete with. Most people outside the villa bubble do not have a clue about where we are heading. 

Perhaps he needs to be reminded that Grealish signed a 5 Year contract......No arms up the back or firing squad......I know contracts can be broken, but he signed that with intent.

If his intention was to leave, he could have insisted on a 3 year deal....we can't stop speculation, but perhaps a few reverse claims of Fernandes coming to us might have the desired affect.

They can busy themselves all day long with trying to disrupt the lad, hell, they try their best on the pitch too, doubling and trebling up on him.

We need to beat them next time and shut the ****ers up.

Edited by TRO

17 hours ago, kidlewis said:

Quoting myself but look at this, we aren’t even top 15 and we have the most fouled player by some distance in the league. 

with VAR might be worth throwing Jack up front at this rate 🤪😂 

if City can do it with KDB we can! :) 

Is it a coincidence that the entire top 10 is English?

Football Twitter is full of teenagers who don't know much about football. Just today I saw someone say they remember when Blackburn were last in the PL but they were about 5 years old. They were relegated in 2012. That's when I knew to clock out and never engage football Twitter again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Shot creating actions (chances) created per 90 mins in Europe's top 5 leagues so far in 20/21

Neymar 8.05 - Messi 7.72 - Grealish 7

3rd, genuinely feels like someone's pulling your pisser when you see stuff like that, behind only them 2 on any kind of list is incredible when you think of where we are as a team 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TRO said:

Leeds , Villa, Wolves and Leicester are the new pretenders in their eyes and they just don't like it, so they either try to nick our players i.e Mahrez to Man City and Maguire to Man Utd etc or just rubbish us with deluded rhetoric

Isn't it good that to think all of these clubs can resist the advances financially if they really want to.

You know now that is anyone from the above clubs leaves it is (most likely) entirely their choice and they actually want to move (like Marhrez and Drinkwater)

Nothing like competition to spice up the league.

This season is not going to be a cakewalk from anyone.

Edited by MarkLillis
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Football Twitter is full of teenagers who don't know much about football. Just today I saw someone say they remember when Blackburn were last in the PL but they were about 5 years old. They were relegated in 2012. That's when I knew to clock out and never engage football Twitter again.

I think you are bang on.....although, I don't engage with twitter.

I only see samples on here of twitter.

Edited by TRO

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I've watched a YouTube called Mark Goldbridge a few times, he's a man u fan and talks about Grealish a lot. 

In the summer, it was all about how he wasn't worth the money and that Van Der Beek was better. He's changed his tune now though. 

He spoke about him today and said that Grealish will only stay at villa if they get themselves a rich owner to compete with. Most people outside the villa bubble do not have a clue about where we are heading. 

I’ve just watched some of that video. He really does chat some shit, the arrogance and entitlement of Man U fans   is unbelievable. 

• Like 1

I genuinely would put in a 80m bid for Rashford. Rejected or not they'll know we're not to be fooked with. Two more windows and we're going to start throwing the 40-70 million bids around.

Jack's signature for an opposition team is going to cost nothing less than  £200m if these owners are who I believe they are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

I genuinely would put in a 80m bid for Rashford. Rejected or not they'll know we're not to be fooked with. Two more windows and we're going to start throwing the 40-70 million bids around.

Jack's signature for an opposition team is going to cost nothing less than  £200m if these owners are who I believe they are.

I can't see how it's not.

Keep seeing United fans throw around the 80m figure. That was last summer's starting bid. Now with this stormer of a season he's having, new 5 year contract and likely a Euro tournament under his belt, it's going to be double that surely.

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

May depend on what was agreed when he signed the contract. Could there be a release clause?

15 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

May depend on what was agreed when he signed the contract. Could there be a release clause?

Almost definitely i'd say, but it would be in the realms of 200m+. No way they'd agree to anything less, and no way Jack would demand one, but its the norm for most footballers to have one these days

Â