The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Personally I dont care if Grealish and others go out to have a good time, the only thing I mind is the dangerous stuff like the one time he went driving while drunk.

If all hes going in the paper for is breaking a lockdown rule and getting drunk with Barkley, then so what there are many million more doing it when they should of stayed at home. Problem with people these days is they will of been ignoring these lockdown rules themselves then soon as someone like Grealish does it they will be all flapping around like headless chicken likes the criminal they are painting him to be, people are so contradicting and pathetic these days.

If people want fun, let them have fun, so long as it isnt as the cost of others health, we all only live once do what you please because society today period is to much of a police state and you cant do anything right.

Edited by Dave-R

I did come on here to post the fact I told my son to go get his haircut, he only come back with the Grealish cut, needs growing abit, but hes started it all off bless him.

I said son you only need to go learn the game like him now and England and Villa will be very lucky indeed, here's hoping.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kingman said:

Has this been confirmed as legitimate or just some nose on twitter thats good with photo shop?

i assumed photoshop...thought it was just a joke...is it being passed on as real then?

25 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I just scrolled through the last few pages so apologies if I missed anything - but where do you see racism here?

Maybe he just meant it as advice for life in general?

Â