The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

15 minutes ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

Lol who actually cares.

Some of the idols of this club have done a lot worse just didn't have to worry about smart phones etc.

Leon Knight is a snake if he actually took it though.

I think it’s more the timing given COVID rules etc, as opposed to him just enjoying himself. 

On one side there's absolutely nothing wrong with this. Good on him.

On the other there's obviously someone else there taking a photo which I *guess* breaks COVID rules. Do the tier 2 rules around sex allow a threesome?

5 minutes ago, darrenm said:

On the other there's obviously someone else there taking a photo which I *guess* breaks COVID rules. Do the tier 2 rules around sex allow a threesome?

Is it Barkley taking the photo? 

I guess this is after their meal together, they went back to the hotel and 'found' some company.

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Is it Barkley taking the photo? 

I guess this is after their meal together, they went back to the hotel and 'found' some company.

It's probably the most likely.

In which case it's fine because they're just continuing to eat out.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Excuses for what? 

7 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Why do you need to make excuses for him?

Seems clear this is within the last few weeks (if not his recent trip to London with Ross) breaking rules he was slated for and had to come out and publicly apologise for earlier this year. On top of that, he just doesn’t seem to be learning. Why he is letting anyone, anyone take this photo is just mind boggling. There are only so many times he can keep doing things like this before he really does damage his reputation (arguably further in some people’s eyes). 

He is our club captain, our poster boy and he just cannot seem to get off the front pages. Say what you want, it is not a good look. 

We all like a party and a drink etc etc and I could careless what he gets up to myself, but Jack is in the spotlight, he has to be careful with decisions he is making and people he is trusting. 

He also looks buzzed out his nut in that photo. 

Hopefully it’s a decent photoshop job but to me, it looks real the more I look at it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deeps said:

Seems clear this is within the last few weeks (if not his recent trip to London with Ross) breaking rules he was slated for and had to come out and publicly apologise for earlier this year. On top of that, he just doesn’t seem to be learning. Why he is letting anyone, anyone take this photo is just mind boggling. There are only so many times he can keep doing things like this before he really does damage his reputation (arguably further in some people’s eyes). 

He is our club captain, our poster boy and he just cannot seem to get off the front pages. Say what you want, it is not a good look. 

We all like a party and a drink etc etc and I could careless what he gets up to myself, but Jack is in the spotlight, he has to be careful with decisions he is making and people he is trusting. 

Hopefully it’s a decent photoshop job but to me, it looks real the more I look at it. 

1) There was nothing in the trip with Ross. The club even came out and said as such and no further action taken.

2) Is there a time stamp on this pic? Could have well been took a while back and not during lockdown or tier systems.

3) You say you couldn't care less what he does, but you feel like you need to make excuses for him? Contradictory.

4) The press and opposition fans are constantly trying to pick faults with Jack and drag him down. I wouldn't believe everything printed.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, deeps said:

Why does it seem clear that its within the last few weeks? 

What rules has he broken? 

The front pages of garbage newspapers and terrible made up journalism 

Do you really trust a sun "witness" with regards to how drunk he was? 

And on top of all of that do you really care? As long as he's playing well I'm not sure I do, "he won't get a big move cos of his off field stuff" "he won't get in the England squad" I really don't give a shit about that 

The conclusions some people jump to are wild and are how pretty damaging rumours start.

At absolute worst this is poor form from him if it's from during lockdown and that's it (and worse form from whoever leaked it). Otherwise it's just a bit embarrassing and nothing more, some adults do have sex.

• Like 2

Â