The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

“a witness who we don’t have to provide any evidence of said whatever the **** we need them to in order to write whatever the **** we feel like”

they went out for a meal for Barkleys birthday, had a beer, talked to some other diners, went home

spun in to they had a party, got smashed, chatted up women

the only real surprise is that the witness didn’t make reference to the nhs or soldiers

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

“a witness who we don’t have to provide any evidence of said whatever the **** we need them to in order to write whatever the **** we feel like”

they went out for a meal for Barkleys birthday, had a beer, talked to some other diners, went home

spun in to they had a party, got smashed, chatted up women

the only real surprise is that the witness didn’t make reference to the nhs or soldiers

I’m not sure if Majitoman was there or not, Until this is confirmed I will not pass judgement

8 hours ago, Kingman said:

COVID SHAME 

Aston Villa stars Jack Grealish and Ross Barkley break strict coronavirus rules with day of partying in London 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/13395786/jack-grealish-ross-barkley-break-coronavirus-rules-partying-london/amp/  

Grealish lives in Barnet Green thats in Tier 2 and Barkley lives in a Tier 2 area, They go to restaurant in a Tier 2 area!.. What's the story apart from the scum after click bait?..

Rag of a paper with lazy barsteward journalists!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Staff wore masks but Jack and Ross didn't. 

Er..is this not the case for every single person eating and drinking in a restaurant right now. 

Joke, Maybe The Scum expect footballers to cut a hole out the mask when eating 🤔 

1 hour ago, dubbs said:

Unsettle the camp a bit please,  Villa are doing better than we want them to do.  F###ing journalists. 

I don't think its about that. 

Its more to do with cutting down anyone that gets built up. For some reason it sells papers because the people who read and believe this shit are miserable words removed who delight in this kind of stuff.

What I don't get is that, these lads are rich enough to have quality parties privately without anyone ever having to know.

Based on what I'm reading no rules have been broken but knowing the press...

I'm more upset for McGinn over anything else though, how long can he put up with this brazen cheating?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Er..is this not the case for every single person eating and drinking in a restaurant right now. 

You have to wear masks when entering the restaurant, you can take them off when eating. I got refused entry into a restaurant precisely because I didn't bring a mask with me.

17 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What I don't get is that, these lads are rich enough to have quality parties privately without anyone ever having to know.

Based on what I'm reading no rules have been broken but knowing the press...

I'm more upset for McGinn over anything else though, how long can he put up with this brazen cheating?

Maybe the reason why mcginn looks so laboured lately is because he is stuffing his face with chunky monkey ice cream because of Jack and Ross's sordid relationship. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Yep, went out yesterday and didn’t have to wear a mask (tier 2)

Â