The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Good lad - take the dive. Everyone labels him a diver anyway when he's kicked - see the first half last night.

Get them booked and if the ref isn't sticking them in the book, stick them in the book for him. Teams want to single him out for special treatment with cynical fouls and then get all up in arms when he goes down. They can't have it both ways.

Brighton were doing it last week and i liked that he got Lamptey sent off for one then too. 

1 minute ago, villanmac said:

Good lad - take the dive. Everyone labels him a diver anyway when he's kicked - see the first half last night.

Get them booked and if the ref isn't sticking them in the book, stick them in the book for him. Teams want to single him out for special treatment with cynical fouls and then get all up in arms when he goes down. They can't have it both ways.

Brighton were doing it last week and i liked that he got Lamptey sent off for one then too. 

For me it was a clear foul. The yellow was harsh but since they were reviewing it as a potential red card offence they aren't allowed to remove the card entirely without saying it was a dive. Yes he reaction wa s delayed but he was trying to play the ball and he is justified on going down because he was fouled and refs don't give anything else. 

Yeah Grealish milked it for sure but it was a clear foul after the ball had gone!

West Ham were dirty last night and Grealish was making sure everyone knew about it.

Apparently there were fireworks on the touchline as a few of their backroom staff were calling Grealish a diver and Smith gave them an earful.

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang

20 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Leeds fans don’t get to do this.

They're up in arms because they were the opposition fans most obsessed with Grealish for 18 months and now every man and his dog is talking about him.

They need to edit fouls out of videos of him getting fouled so Senpai will still notice them.

11 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

For me it was a clear foul. The yellow was harsh but since they were reviewing it as a potential red card offence they aren't allowed to remove the card entirely without saying it was a dive. Yes he reaction wa s delayed but he was trying to play the ball and he is justified on going down because he was fouled and refs don't give anything else. 

Hadn't Grealish already given away a free kick before this happened?  Pretty sure the whistle had already gone so this whole incident is afters.

3 minutes ago, ChrisVillan said:

State of you.

There's a new "School for Grealish Theatrics" thread on waccoe, 7 pages in 12 hours 😃

There is no doubt he is a good player but this stuff can never be defended.

Not by ayling or bamford or any player at any level 😇

29 minutes ago, Risso said:

If I supported a team that had Patrick Bamford in it I'd be too embarrassed to have a Twitter account.

I've not got a twitter account & don't want one.

Bamford dives once or twice every 5? 10? games.

Mr grealish is doing 5 or more every game.

Just now, woody153 said:

I've not got a twitter account & don't want one.

Bamford dives once or twice every 5? 10? games.

Mr grealish is doing 5 or more every game.

I count 2 proper dives ever.  Palace at home last year and that last night.

Find me some more where he has unfairly won a free kick.

26 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Not as noble as great sportsmen like Luke Ayling, Bamford or Alioski? 

But you can only point out the odd cheat in many games from those players. All wrong though & mostly those games get booked for cheating, rightly so. I don't understand why var isn't used to stop this.

• Like 1

Just now, woody153 said:

But you can only point out the odd cheat in many games from those players. All wrong though & mostly those games get booked for cheating, rightly so. I don't understand why var isn't used to stop this.

VAR really isnt used for anything useful at this stage 😂

Just now, Wainy316 said:

I count 2 proper dives ever.  Palace at home last year and that last night.

Find me some more where he has unfairly won a free kick.

There is a thread on the leeds message board full of recent videos.

Many dives he doesn't get the free kick. He is a great player & doesn't need to do this.

Â