The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Honestly think he’s one of the best players in the world right now. Some of the things he did tonight were ridiculous. Makes the result even harder to take that that genius wasn’t on the winning side.

• Like 1

Players around him just aren't on his level.

We keep fail him and will be difficult to keep him for much longer

Real Madrid, Barca and Man City will be all over him and money won't be an issue.

Edited by villalad21

Sick to **** death of seeing him booted around the park every week and then labelled a cheat just because he's too good. He's gone down "extravagantly" twice from all I can remember. He could have gone down like that about 1000 times.

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 2

I can’t believe people are moaning about him going down dramatically once or twice instead wondering at some of the stuff he did with the ball tonight. Phenomenal. A once in a lifetime talent. 

• Like 4

He was class tonight and this is the kind of game where his misfiring team mates will make him think, what the **** am I doing here.

That said, what was he doing for the Fornals incident?  I’m usually first to dismiss all the rabid mob from the other midlands clubs desperately fabricating reasons jump on him because they can’t bear the fact that he’s better than anyone to ever lace a pair of boots for them but how do I defend that tonight? 

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MrBlack said:

And then flung himself on the floor holding the side of his leg that hadn't been hit.  Yes, that one.

Nope the sky replay clearly showed that fornals foot went inbetween Grealish's leg and kicked his knee. It was very clearly a foul. Very harsh yellow yes bet definitely a foul. 

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

Nope the sky replay clearly showed that fornals foot went inbetween Grealish's leg and kicked his knee. It was very clearly a foul. Very harsh yellow yes bet definitely a foul. 

Memory is hazy and can’t be arsed to watch it back but hadn’t Grealish already given away a free kick and then the Fornals ‘kick’ and subsequent going to ground were in the aftermath?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grobs said:

He’s not gonna stay another year. We aren’t progressing in the slightest 

Grobs!! You're back!

And back in the Grealish thread of course! Welcome!

Have you enjoyed watching him this season? And he's got his England debut now of course. You must be proud.

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Please start taking our pens Jack.

He actually hit a similar one to Ollie v Sheffield last season. Still though in this form I'd back him to score no problem.

Our players have got to stop being ultra precise with where they're hitting it. Do a stutter run up and even if the keeper saves it there's a good chance it will get retaken. Fernandes missed 3 penalties this season but they've all been retaken and think he scored all the retakes.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Memory is hazy and can’t be arsed to watch it back but hadn’t Grealish already given away a free kick and then the Fornals ‘kick’ and subsequent going to ground were in the aftermath?

The whistle hadn't been blown. It justified a warning or caution but not a yellow in my opinion. 

4 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Alternatively the people he was with were drunk and smelled like alcohol and he was nervous after crashing his car. He wasn't charged with drunk driving just driving without due care. 

Yeah ok champ, bit like driving the getaway car in a bank robbery...

Â