3 hours ago, lexicon said:

It would be devastating for the fans to lose Grealish, even for the kind of money that's being mooted. 

We could reinvest the money into three players though, which would help out with the squad depth while keeping a decent level of quality, but you get the feeling that teams would be looking to fleece us if they knew we'd just received a windfall like that.

A bit like when Spuds sold Bale.  The re-investment (if that's even a word) was very poor.

I thought Jack was really poor (by his own high standards) on Saturday.  I was actually more worried about Trez getting injured on their relative performances!!!

He, and SJM, have had the emotional elations of the international break, as well as three games, and I am hoping that they will both be back and firing at Wet Spam. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flashingqwerty said:

Great footballer, but what an absolute numpty he clearly still is... 🤦‍♂️

With all due respect it says allegedly. And secondly I got pulled for driving without due care and attention because I was doing 31 in a 30 and took avoiding action from a pothole. Case got thrown out thanks to my dashcam . The copper was a douche. 

Expensive car rich footballer copper with nothing better to do hard to disprove unless you have a dashcam.

• Confused 1
13 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

He needs to hire a chauffeur 

He may not have a choice in the matter if the courts do what they should do.  Love the guy as a footballer, but he shouldn't be on the roads if his driving is that bad

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

With all due respect it says allegedly. And secondly I got pulled for driving without due care and attention because I was doing 31 in a 30 and took avoiding action from a pothole. Case got thrown out thanks to my dashcam . The copper was a douche. 

Expensive car rich footballer copper with nothing better to do hard to disprove unless you have a dashcam.

Spill the beans so, which famous footballer are you?😉

• Haha 1
  • VT Supporter
10 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

4 charges in 7 months, at least one of which we already know to be true as there footage of it, and you think its a coincidence?

Right....

1 hour ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Top player s*** driver 

On the plus side for Jack, at least if he were to sign for Liverpool, he'd never have to drive cos the Scallies will keep stealing his cars!! 

Edited by barry'sboots

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â