The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I thought Jack was really poor (by his own high standards) on Saturday.  I was actually more worried about Trez getting injured on their relative performances!!!

He, and SJM, have had the emotional elations of the international break, as well as three games, and I am hoping that they will both be back and firing at Wet Spam. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flashingqwerty said:

Great footballer, but what an absolute numpty he clearly still is... 🤦‍♂️

With all due respect it says allegedly. And secondly I got pulled for driving without due care and attention because I was doing 31 in a 30 and took avoiding action from a pothole. Case got thrown out thanks to my dashcam . The copper was a douche. 

Expensive car rich footballer copper with nothing better to do hard to disprove unless you have a dashcam.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

He needs to hire a chauffeur 

He may not have a choice in the matter if the courts do what they should do.  Love the guy as a footballer, but he shouldn't be on the roads if his driving is that bad

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

With all due respect it says allegedly. And secondly I got pulled for driving without due care and attention because I was doing 31 in a 30 and took avoiding action from a pothole. Case got thrown out thanks to my dashcam . The copper was a douche. 

Expensive car rich footballer copper with nothing better to do hard to disprove unless you have a dashcam.

Spill the beans so, which famous footballer are you?😉

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

4 charges in 7 months, at least one of which we already know to be true as there footage of it, and you think its a coincidence?

Right....

1 hour ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Top player s*** driver 

On the plus side for Jack, at least if he were to sign for Liverpool, he'd never have to drive cos the Scallies will keep stealing his cars!! 

Edited by barry'sboots

6 points already, pleading guilty to two further offences... surely makes it 12 points and a ban. Assume he can afford a chauffeur but he'll need to stop doing these actions if he wants to be a role model poster boy that can make millions on top of his base salary through sponsorship. Can't belive someone so dedicated to their profession can be so amateurish in other aspects of their every day life.

Nice Christmas bonus for the council though, driving fines are based on your salary these days aren't they?

• Like 1

Â