The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

18 minutes ago, thabucks said:

After my earlier comment regarding a cheeky swop with Isco if Madrid came calling... I’ve just read he’s linked to the Everton for £18mill ... How his star has fallen and may, actually, be realistic - hypothetically speaking...

I saw a picture on social media the other day and he looked very out of shape*. Having signed him for Madrid Ancelotti must believe he can get him going again, but it strikes me as a massive risk for anyone else.

*before that conversation starts again, he's obviously still in better shape than me, but I don't get paid millions to play sport.

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

This. See also the constant selection of Gerrard AND Lampard, that never worked. 

Yeah definitely a case of shoehorning players in at the expense of team balance. 

2 minutes ago, smg said:

What is the point of him being out there now ? Complete waste of time.

It is, but unfortunately Mourinho, Lampard, Moyes, Arteta and Simeone probably have similar feelings. With 5 subs allowed all but 1 can be rested though.

Edited by Sam-AVFC

6 minutes ago, birdman said:

Well I'm trying to give other players a chance and I don't think I'm biased by saying that is another MOTM for Jack. Foden, Mount and Saka very good too mind. 

Foden will probably get it now he has two goals. 

• Like 2

Â