kevangrealish

Jack Grealish

I'm glad he is going to sign, but has he really earnt a £20k p/w deal?

I suppose that's probably a mistake on the clubs part for not getting this sorted sooner!

If Chelsea are willing to pay it then yes he has - technically speaking if nothing else.

signing up to an agency. tosspot, that's him being even more of a **** pain to negotiate contracts with. He'd better be good I'll say that much

Edited by Rodders

signing up to an agency. tosspot, that's him being even more of a **** pain to negotiate contracts with. He'd better be good I'll say that much

Really? OK agents suck money out of Football and it would be better without them but 99.9% of Professional footballers have an agent so thats a bit harsh. Unfortunately it is the norm, there's also things that can only be done by licensed people so sometimes its necessary.

Can't remember the exact details but Barry had Standing representing him but he wasn't a licensed agent and he was limited on what he could do.

Stellar are probably the biggest UK based agency around.  If you are a top talent then they will treat you well.  Best of a bad bunch

BREAKING NEWS: @JackGrealish1 signs new four-year deal. More to follow. #AVFC - From the AVFC twitter.

Edited by BowenAVFC

brilliant news, Club really seems to have gotten its act together recent weeks with contracts. Delph next

It feels strange actually feeling joy at the announcement of a contract renewal.

• Like 1

Â