The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

• 1 month later...

sorry for asking this question in the wrong thread. dan crowley was named in the ireland under 16 squad today. does anyone know his connection with ireland? Is he from a strong irish background like jack grealish and his gaelic football roots? Great to see amother diaspora on board

sorry for asking this question in the wrong thread. dan crowley was named in the ireland under 16 squad today. does anyone know his connection with ireland? Is he from a strong irish background like jack grealish and his gaelic football roots? Great to see amother diaspora on board

His grandad is Irish and a large part of the family live in Ireland.

His grandad is Irish and a large part of the family live in Ireland.

Cheers thank you. I hope he finds his heart is green

Dan plays gaelic for Casements in Coventry and has done since a young age. He is a fine gaelic player but I have never seen him play soccer.

I would be prepared to place a large wager that he will declare for Ireland, he comes from a very strong Irish background.

Dan plays gaelic for Casements in Coventry and has done since a young age. He is a fine gaelic player but I have never seen him play soccer.

I would be prepared to place a large wager that he will declare for Ireland, he comes from a very strong Irish background.

cheers great info thank you

• 2 months later...

Hey guys Kev again,

Ermm for those of you that dont know via jacks twitter or through anywhere else. Within the past hour Jack has been assigned a sqaud number and has been given the shirt number 41. He could be on the bench tomorrow against chelsea we have been told.

Cheers guys means a lot. Theres a lot of competition and hes only young so whether he gets on or not (providing he gets picked is another matter) remains unknown. But its great news for us being villa fans, and ive just realised he hasn't put it on his twitter yet... so you're the only people that know so far shhhh ahaa ;D

Cheers guys means a lot. Theres a lot of competition and hes only young so whether he gets on or not (providing he gets picked is another matter) remains unknown. But its great news for us being villa fans, and ive just realised he hasn't put it on his twitter yet... so you're the only people that know so far shhhh ahaa ;D

That's brilliant news. Congrats mate. All I know of him is from the praise he gets from Woodward. What is he, 16?

Â