The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

39 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Southgate could make Jack captain and fans would still find something to complain about. 

We've got the message. You can stop banging on about it now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

The justification for keeping Mount in Jack’s position Is that he was man of the match on Sunday. Apart from the jammy deflected goal I thought he was awful. Was I watching the same game as everyone else

So on that basis jack should have started on Sunday. Bloke was shit before he got sacked by Middlesbrough and is maybe worse as a manager now. 3-4-3 literally leaves you short at the back, in midfield and draws the very few attacking players we have all over the place.

31 minutes ago, Farlz said:

It's terrible as per usual from Gareth but it just means Jack and Mings will be nice and fit for Sunday. I really couldn't care less about England. 

I never have......Villa has always been my prime team.

its getting to a point, of how many of theses England players would get in the villa team.....maybe a few, only.

8 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

The justification for keeping Mount in Jack’s position Is that he was man of the match on Sunday. Apart from the jammy deflected goal I thought he was awful. Was I watching the same game as everyone else

Where was Mount given motm... He was anonymous!

Edited by jimmygreaves

"I think he is enjoying the experience and he's enjoying seeing how we want to play and that's slightly different to his club,"- Southgate.

Yeah, we actually attack and try to win games. He's probably been training Jack how to play right back.

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Exactly this.  Also what on earth happened to rotating the players?  If he wanted to play Mount in 2 games, why not the first and last? What is he hoping to learn from playing Mount again? He’s clearly fully aware of what he’s capable of.  
let’s face it, he called up Jack because he was ‘made to’ by the press.  Once Foden and Greenwood are back, he’s dropping another 2 places down the pecking order.  
Jack is coming into the squad off the back of one of the finest performances from a player you will see this season.  

I’ll be surprised to see him picked again.  And that makes me sad for him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

"I think he is enjoying the experience and he's enjoying seeing how we want him to play and that's slightly different to his club,"- Southgate.

Yes off the bench or not at all

Edited by Follyfoot

Â