The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, Thug said:

Yh, sure.

I’d suggest you wait and see how many minutes he gets before your great defence of him.

saying a few nice things after being universally ridiculed for acting like a clearing in the woods doesn’t change what he genuinely believes about him.

Great defence! I’m just tired of the whole week.  Can’t wait until Sunday.

I in general don't enjoy watching England so im pissed that im dragged in to watching these shit games because of someone who is head and shoulders our best attacking option and then isn't picked

if it was anyone else from a different club I could switch off entirely from it

Edited by villa4europe

14 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Southgate could make Jack captain and fans would still find something to complain about. 

It's not just Villa fans though. Fans from other clubs are starting to say the same.

Jack's had 3 goals and 3 assist in 3 games and was the most creative English player last season. What more is he supposed to do to get into that England side? He should be a starter!

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Great defence! I’m just tired of the whole week.  Can’t wait until Sunday.

Me too.

I’d rather he doesn’t play and returns fit for Sunday.

Im getting less irritated with Southgate than I am with a couple of posters who seem to think that expressing your displeasure with Southgates treatment of Jack is somehow wrong - and using hyperbole like ‘he could be made captain and some fans wouldn’t be happy’  is frankly nonsense.

Its clear as day that Southgate has gone about this whole thing wrong.  There’s nothing wrong with calling him out over it.

If in your opinion he’s done nothing wrong, then you’re entitled to it, just like I’m entitled to my opinion.  

Out of curiosity, why are you so tired of the week? How is all this uneccessary Southgate bashing tiring you out?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Jack starts! On the bench. 

Ideal scenario is he comes on in the last 10 minutes and scores the winner. He’ll still be fresh for Sunday and Southgate will have to praise him publicly. 

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

Confirms that he prefers Mount over him. What a dull team. Back 5 of Walker Coady Maguire Maitland-Niles and James. I'd be worried if I saw that rocking up at Villa. 2 defensive midfielders and then a front 3. No creativity at all. 

13 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

fox broadcasting cheers GIF by Empire FOX

Petulance is undignified on this forum. Can we leave it for them twitter and Facebook folk  

The correct term Is ‘hear, hear’

you might want to choose a different gif.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, darrenm said:

What a shocking team. I hope they get stuffed.

Just the 8 defensive players including the GK in our team. 

Â