The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

In the early part of the game against Wales, Jack’s bandage on his thigh seemed to have some sort of square pad under it. I reckon that was a remote electronic control device that the evil Dr Southgate was using to inflict pain every time Jack moved. After a while our hero ripped it off and strode forwards to take control of the game and win the MOTM award. Thwarting once again the evil waistcoated doctor and saving the nation. 

The first book in the series sees our hero save the nation from the horror of a Stevie G Cup Final, in “Jack Sinks The Scousers”. 

Other books in the series include, “On The Up”, one man’s solo dash for promotion and “Champions Your Having a Laugh” the story of the beginning of the end of the Liverpool era.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I would choose anyone for England so long as they Coached or managed properly without any of the BullCrap that Southgate has in him over Grealish. There is no need for anyone to  be like that in the job they are in, you use everything and everyone at your disposal without holding Grudges or any secret hate against people, especially players.

So not Bruce then :D 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Nothing against Mason amount... but anyone else get annoyed when Southgate waxes lyrical about him. 

Yep. That aimless panicked pass played forward to no-one from him...Grealish would never do that in a million years.

17 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Maybe the groundskeeper forgot to cut the grass!

He was too busy picking the team. 

Actually i apologise to the groundsman, I’m sure he would have picked a better team than Southgate. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

He's a fool because he's putting more pressure on himself. Another poor performance and the media story will be, why didn't he pick Jack? 

It is a really strange hill to want to mount your last crusade on....

• Like 1

Southgate is very odd in his team selections and doesn’t even seem to have that basic ability to judge how good a player is or how they would fit into a system. Eric Dier and Mason Mount should not be starting. Kyle Walker has also been awful.

Grealish should’ve started without a doubt. As others have said, when we lose the questions will be why didn’t the man of the match in the last game start this one?

Â