The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Denaldinho said:

Yeah, i'm now convinced Southgate as a problem with jack.  He is the most inform player on that team cannot believe he is on the bench.

To be fair, he picked the arguably most out of form player in Maguire...

But, I've just watch Southgate's interview re Jack and Gazza, where he says "I've played with Gascoigne, Scholes, Rooney, Beckham...who were phenomenal, won Champions Leagues, etc...". What is this muppet trying to say? "I've played with players who are better and accomplished more than I've got at my disposal so my view is more important than anyone else's"? I'd be pretty peeved hearing my manager say that, let alone if I was Jack.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, a-k said:

But, I've just watch Southgate's interview re Jack and Gazza, where he says "I've played with Gascoigne, Scholes, Rooney, Beckham...who were phenomenal, won Champions Leagues, etc...". What is this muppet trying to say? "I've played with players who are better and accomplished more than I've got at my disposal so my view is more important than anyone else's"? I'd be pretty peeved hearing my manager say that, let alone if I was Jack.

Typical southgate - I think i'm more of the fact what his the problem? more so that not being in the first 11.  Southgate is holding grealish back at international level.

Its going to be embarrassing for Southgate once Jack gets on the pitch tonight!

TBH it good for us that he is so stubborn and lacking in innovativeness, in that it will protect Jacks leg.

14 minutes ago, a-k said:

I cant stand the bloke, used to love him when he played for us, that soon changed and the way he is with Grealish makes me want to throttle the guy. 

There is no defending Southgate in how he is with Grealish. The only thing we can wish for is: England do bad and Southgates head is called for or there is a national outcry that forces those in charge of England to force SG,'s hand to put Grealish in the first eleven.

Neither I think will happen but if they did I think it would be the first.

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Southgate is a really strange guy. Answers every question nervously.

Cannot wait till he's gone. Kinda hoping as it's only Nations League that we get spanked.

Had not noticed before but he’s got a bit of a tick

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Had not noticed before but he’s got a bit of a tick

I always remember when he used to be a pundit on ITV. He never had any confidence in his own opinion and constantly looked at the other pundits for reassurance. How he's national team manager is beyond me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

haha beat you to it pal, really shouldn't say this but hope Belgium do a Villa on us........ 2-7 for the win, come on Belgium

Hate to admit my sky bet account is a few quid lighter with a bet on Belgium, sod England under beardy weirdy 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

He's a fool because he's putting more pressure on himself. Another poor performance and the media story will be, why didn't he pick Jack? 

I don’t think it will because with 3 games in a Week he needs to rotate the team.   He will get questioned for the bizarre tactics and such a defensive selection though.

3 hours ago, sne said:

Bruce for England!

I would choose anyone for England so long as they Coached or managed properly without any of the BullCrap that Southgate has in him over Grealish. There is no need for anyone to  be like that in the job they are in, you use everything and everyone at your disposal without holding Grudges or any secret hate against people, especially players.

Let's face it a soldier doesnt turf one bullet out of his 12 mag clip only holding all but one, all because he doesnt like it. The Soldier uses every bullet in his mag because they do the job he wants regardless of how he feels about each and every bullet and what they can do in the world. No matter what these players are Southgates ammunition and without that ammunition he cant do his job properly if he chooses to dislike his tools. Just so happens that Grealish is different and better quality ammunition and Southgate is choosing not to equip his guns with this quality ammo and he will have gun jams the lot if he continues down this path, till hes killed by his own ammunition because it was poor choice.

Edited by Dave-R

Â