The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

all 4 players. Crap, honestly. Knight, Monday Tuesday Habib Beye, Tonev, Sylla, 

God nightmares for me tonight

Throw on some highlights from us thumping Liverpool and dream big my friend. Those dark days are done.

• Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

He should just come out and say what happened between him and Jack. I bet it's something dumb.

It's getting like Uncle Bryn and Jason on the fishing trip. 😂😂

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Such a confusing tweet. Firstly it's not Jack's first match so the comparison is a bit off. 

Secondly it's not ironic. 

Thirdly they don't even share the last name, though blood is blood I guess. 

It was Jack's first start. Maybe more coincidental than ironic? It is Jack's great great grandfather. 

11 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

100%

As soon as Jack was mentioned it was as if someone said they were going to pull one of his teeth out, with no anesthetic.

He really struggles to say anything nice about Jack, its really weird.

I dont know it sounded positive to me if not as positive as what he said about calvert-lewin

Southgates Sky interview was slightly better and spoke a bit more positively about Jack  even if he did created the first goal to wing backs excellent play ... he then confirmed for those few with any doubt that he doesn’t have a clue  by talking about Mason Mount and how he linked up the play between defence and midfield 

I really don’t get Southgate , 

Edited by tonyh29

To be fair to Southgate, there was nothing about that interview that made me think he dislikes Grealish or was reluctant to acknowledge him.

"It wasn't very fluid at the start"

Southgate's team talks must be similar to his post match interview delivery and the players obviously have taken after that in their play.

To be fair to the man though I felt like he acknowledged Grealish both in discussing the team doing well to adapt to new situations and unfamiliar settings, and individually.

I think a lot of us are making mountains out of mole hills if you're judging that interview to be snubbing Jack.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, A'Villan said:

To be fair to Southgate, there was nothing about that interview that made me think he dislikes Grealish or was reluctant to acknowledge him.

"It wasn't very fluid at the start"

Southgate's team talks must be similar to his post match interview delivery and the players obviously have taken after that in their play.

To be fair to the man though I felt like he acknowledged Grealish both in discussing the team doing well to adapt to new situations and unfamiliar settings, and individually.

I think a lot of us are making mountains out of mole hills if you're judging that interview to be snubbing Jack.

yep yep, whatever, southgate will be crying in his baby formula when he reads that Jack was MOTM in the morning😂

11 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Southgate’s Sky interview was a bit more kinder to jack, still had a criticism in it, “we need to find a way to get him more in them dangerous areas” 

Try playing attacking football you clearing in the woods!! 

Maybe he doesn't realise that grealish isn't going to sprint in to attacking areas whilst the CB is in possession looking to play a 60 yard ball in to the channel 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Yep Yes GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

I agree. 

southgate bashing was funny last month, now it’s just petulant. 

from both ITV and sky’s interviews it seems he’s impressed with Jack, but wants him more in offensive areas. Which I would agree with. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Yep Yes GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

I agree. 

southgate bashing was funny last month, now it’s just petulant. 

from both ITV and sky’s interviews it seems he’s impressed with Jack, but wants him more in offensive areas. Which I would agree with. 

billy madison idiot GIF

• Like 1

Â