The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, rodders0223 said:

What a small small small petty small petty petty man Southgate is. He loses more respect by the day. Even oppo fans see it now.

Yep, so many comments from fans of other teams. That interview was weird, didn’t want to praise Jack at all.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Didn’t we have 5 or six at once? Milner And Luke Young ? Can't remember if Barry moved on 

Probably. Stephen Warnock got a few call ups back then too. I'd have to look it up as it was just before my time.

I'm a late bloomer to football and never started watching Villa on a weekly basis until 2010 when Houllier fell ill and this shit storm of a decade began.

3 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Glowing report for Calvin and yet struggles to give Grealish any compliment. 

Even stumbled and said it was his debut, really odd that everyone else non villa bias gave him motm

The comment about his work on the ball suggests that Southgate didn't like his work off it

For most of the game Southgate had the front 3 pressing 1 man at a time which grealish didn't seem interested in because he's not a complete **** idiot 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, A'Villan said:

Probably. Stephen Warnock got a few call ups back then too. I'd have to look it up as it was just before my time.

I'm a late bloomer to football and never started watching Villa on a weekly basis until 2010 when Houllier fell ill and this shit storm of a decade began.

Sorry you never got to watch Zat Knight and Habib Beye in their heyday 😂

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

The obsession with Jacks calves from from the commentators 

tenor.gif

Jack's calves are more spectacular on the eye than anything those pundits have seen on the football pitch (Jack's football aside) so do forgive them.

15 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

One thing I find amusing in the whole England system, you see Jack asking for the ball in tight situations and the team is scared to pass him the ball. 

Also, for years we've been saying he is brilliant and other teams say that he dives. The commentators saying he has been hit alot tonight... It's like they've never seen him play, he gets thumped every game

I noticed that @Lord Willard

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

The replies

Yup, more and more non Villa fans seem to be swallowing their pride and recognising him now.

Although, wouldn't surprise me if alot of them had never really watched him play, and just ran with the narrative " Overrated, diving cnut etc. "

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

Southgate when asked about Grealish was battling himself. It’s like he has compliment tourettes. He managed a vague compliment. 

Something clearly happened between them, not sure what  

Even my wife said:

He's been talking smoothly for the entire interview and the second they asked him about Grealish he clammed up and started stuttering. 

I'll say it again, he's got a massive problem with Jack and HATES been asked about him. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

I've read about them, I can raise you a Tonev and Sylla.

all 4 players. Crap, honestly. Knight, Monday Tuesday Habib Beye, Tonev, Sylla, 

God, nightmares for me tonight on those 4. :D

Edited by Villan4Life

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Even my wife said:

He's been talking smoothly for the entire interview and the second they asked him about Grealish he clammed up and started stuttering. 

I'll say it again, he's got a massive problem with Jack and HATES been asked about him. 

100%

As soon as Jack was mentioned it was as if someone said they were going to pull one of his teeth out, with no anesthetic.

He really struggles to say anything nice about Jack, its really weird.

• Like 1

Â