The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

10 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Such a confusing tweet. Firstly it's not Jack's first match so the comparison is a bit off. 

Secondly it's not ironic. 

Thirdly they don't even share the last name, though blood is blood I guess. 

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Haven't been able to watch this, but seems our boy is getting rave reviews! 💪🏾

He did good but honestly he wasn't even close to his best and the team just weren't on his wavelength most of the time. The whole team needs to be built around him to really get the best out of him.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Such a confusing tweet. Firstly it's not Jack's first match so the comparison is a bit off. 

Secondly it's not ironic. 

Thirdly they don't even share the last name, though blood is blood I guess. 

They said Jack 1st start in fairness

Just now, TheMelvillan said:

So weird yet satisfying to see fans of other teams all agreeing that grealish was easily motm. Even Leeds fans. Yes, really.

They are all seeing a great performance and we are sitting here going “yeah, that’s an average Jack showing” 😂

• Like 3

On 07/07/2010 at 14:46, InMartinWeTrust said:

I've only seen bits and pieces of games he's been involved in but as you said earlier he looks like the best prospect to come out of our youth system in a very long time. I know from people I've spoken to at Bodymoor Heath at Academy games and at the age group games that they are very protective of this kid but its difficult to keep a lid on how talented he is. In terms of where he'll end up in a couple of years time one only has to remember that 5 years ago Luke Moore was right up there and being courted by Man United and the likes, so its all down to Jack and the coaches. However, in terms of natural ability the kid has the lot

Just looking back through the very first pages of this thread from ten years ago and this turned out to be very true.

• Like 3

Â