The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

It's brilliant because a few years ago I was telling people who support other teams that Grealish would be a star, an international and one of the best. 

I got laughed at every single time...

I've had more than 1 come to me in the last 6 months and say 'you were right about grealish'. 

Love the bloke massive man crush and he's still improving.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

80/81 had a midfield of a player from the youth team, a scouser, and a scotsman bought from Hibs. 

Just saying.....

Each in pretty much the same role. Right back was a converted winger, too. 

Edited by mjmooney

11 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I still go back to that hot, frantic day at Wembley when we lost to Fulham. I was convinced that was it, and Jack would be off. Now two years and  a bit later he is still here, is even better, and has signed a long term contract with us. 

Or when we were sat mid table in the Championship and he came back from injury and murdered Derby.

I just thought to myself, let's enjoy these last few games we've got with him.

30 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I still go back to that hot, frantic day at Wembley when we lost to Fulham. I was convinced that was it, and Jack would be off. Now two years and  a bit later he is still here, is even better, and has signed a long term contract with us. 

Two long term contracts!

It's brilliant.

14 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Might be the first time ever a player received a 10.0 rating and wasn't man of the match (which speaks volumes about Ollie's performance as well)

Â