The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just noticed his second goal, not many players would have thought to have finished it like that and it was so subtle that you barely notice the skill beyond the fact that he scored. Very good pass from McGinn as well, who had a really good game.

• Like 3

Creeping back up in the key pass stats again. Third in the league right now, and 9th in Europe. He's also the third highest rated player in Europe so far, ahead of Son and James Rodriguez who round off the top 5. He's going to have another sensational season.

50 minutes ago, useless said:

Just noticed his second goal, not many players would have thought to have finished it like that and it was so subtle that you barely notice the skill beyond the fact that he scored. Very good pass from McGinn as well, who had a really good game.

Never thought he would miss. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, useless said:

yep , compare his finish and Watkins finish from a similar position and you can see the difference   , not necessarily a criticism of Watkins , just that jack is in a different league  ...

It was the finish of a man who is so confident in his ability right now , don't think people realised the nonchalance of it

So No Sterling  ,Greenwood or Sancho for the upcoming England games  ?

I thought Jack would be one cap and out (until Southgate has gone) , guess we will find out shortly  .. if he doesn't 't start v Belgium then he's never gonna get a start

more worrying would be if he starts v Wales as that would suggest to me Southgate is going to go with Eric Dier at Left wing for the Belgium game

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

So No Sterling  ,Greenwood or Sancho for the upcoming England games  ?

I thought Jack would be one cap and out (until Southgate has gone) , guess we will find out shortly  .. if he doesn't 't start v Belgium then he's never gonna get a start

more worrying would be if he starts v Wales as that would suggest to me Southgate is going to go with Eric Dier at Left wing for the Belgium game

In all seriousness, I haven't looked this forward to an England game for years. 

Come on Gareth 😄 do the right thing.

10 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Our shirt is like a modern version of the 08/09 kit. You love to see it. Hopefully we have a similar season.

Would be nice although hunker down for a rough end to the season.

7 points clear of 5th, 3 points off top at start of March then blow it and come 6th?  Relegating Newcastle on the last day again would be fun though.

9 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

When you also factor in that he is Villa through and through I wouldn't swap him for anyone in the world right now.

Its hard to believe Southgate doesn't see his genius. A Liverpool fan commented that the ball through the legs for the Barkley chance was lucky but anybody with half a brain he meant it. He's like Ozil with work-rate. 

17 hours ago, useless said:

Barely notice it?? It was amazing, ive almost never seen anything like it before. 

1 hour ago, tinker said:

masterclass

He's genius. You might argue if he's world class or not but that's a world class performance against arguably the best club team in the world. 

Â